Could Kimberlin Brown (Sheila Carter) be coming to ATWT?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sheila has not always been psychotic. She spent lots of years on B&B as a sane member of society (or as sane as you can be on B&B). Making Sheila psychotic has always been about plot and not about character driven material.

I'll tell you that if ATWT where in good shape. I mean great writing and great balance on the show, I might be a little more for it. If this does end up happening and it falls flat, the last thing I want to see is millions of Kimberlin Brown fans upset with yet another CBS show for screwing with their character.

I'm deadset against this move. Under a more capable writer I may be alright...but under Jean and company? No thank you.

• Members

I have to agree with you Ryan, I am not to sure myself on whether Jean could even begin to handle the character the right way, but I guess that if this is true we will just have to somehow hope that she does, then again who knows maybe Jean may be gone by the time this is starting, if it is starting.

• Members

I was just wondering has anyone else even seen this in there TVGuide's yet, I know it is not on the TVGuide online, so it would have to be in the mag somewhere, and the Luke news was reported last week in a TVGuide so why are they repeating the same thing again in a new issue, maybe the original poster that posted the rumors on the soapcentral board, got the towns mixed up or something???

• Members

Yes, and I so don't see P&G wanting to shelve a bunch of unnecessary money for this character alone. Occasional crossovers might happen between the CBS soaps, but let's not forget that Bell and P&G are two separate companies.

Hell P&G didn't want to sell the rights to AW's Felicia Gallant to ABC, I'm sure they wouldn't want to shelve out some unnecessary money for this character alone from Bell Productions.

• Members

I was wondering the same exact thing. I went to the TVugide site and couldnt find it anywhere but noticed the thing about Luke was copy and pasted which is against SOC's rules so I had re-word her post so I just re-worded the whole thing because I figured she had copy and pasted. Now though I am wondering if she typed out what was in the magizine if it was in there.

• Members

Kimberlin played a character named "Shelly" but you could tell that it was Sheila! It worked well. She was the friend that Marley (now played by Ellen Wheeler) made at Willowdale (the nut house). It was only for a bunch of episodes but it was a nice treat. I think it was in February 1999.

• Members

ATWT should utilize who they have now. I love KB and Sheila, but think she would be out of place in Oakdale. If there was better writing and a good set up, then I might change my mind. I would rather see Sheila on B&B.

Archived