Could Kimberlin Brown (Sheila Carter) be coming to ATWT?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember Ryan, but i need to tell you something very important... I honestly think there are some people on SON who are trying to bait me and won't rest until I am out of this place forever. I'm frightened for my online life, Ryan. Please, please save me from another demise. I need you to protect me this time around. They are after me, and i don't know if i have the strength to deal with it.

• Members

I got nothing but love for you Marland. Just wanted you to know that. :) Let me stay on topic, so that this doesn't get deleted. I think Kimberlin would work on ATWT, but not as Sheila. I dont know the characters much, but I dont like Martha Byrne, So maybe she can replace her.

• Members

I will say to you what I've said to others. Use the report feature and use the ignore feature. I do believe there are times when you have been baited, but there have also been times where you did come off as very offensive. You have to not let people bait you. I've said this to Mason/HoganStays as well.

If don't force your opinions on others, and try to tear them down b/c you don't agree with them (and vice versa), then we'll all get along fine. Think before you post, because even if you may think your post should not or will not offend someone, it may.

I can't protect you though, just like I can't protect them.

If you'd like to continue on, there is a thread in the suggestions area where open SON discussion is taking place. Please direct everything else pertaining to this matter there.

...we're always watching...

• Members

Sheila is definitely one of daytime's most complex and quintessential villains, especially when written right. I think Sheila on ATWT could be a great experiment, although I do wish we had a more talented head writer.

• Members

I do not know if this has been brought up and if it has been, please accept my apologies for I am new to this board. I never remember Sheila's father being mentioned on Y&R....what if her father was James Stenbeck... I know it is probably far fetched, but it would be a way to tie her to the canvas....They could bring James back for a few episodes and have Sheila look out for and meet her baby half-brother, Paul Ryan. Could you see Sheila, James and Paul plotting and scheming. Heck I am almost tickled pink thinking of Sheila going up against Babs, and Emily. Pair her with Craig Montgomery and watch what happens.....

Archived