ATWT: New Opening Debuts on April 30th

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I Just read of all this thread...wow. Nothing pleases you guys does it? Whats so bad about the current opening. At least it isn't Passions where you don't even see the people you're supposed to be tuning it for. If anything I want them to just add the globe in and show some scenes. However I did love individual pics. AMC does that...GH does that. Practically every soap is doing that these days. And the music is really nice too. Soothing and calm but full of force.

Anyhoo its just a thought. I also am interested on what the new one will look like. Hopefully it will fulfill all your wishes.

• Members

That Katie picture is like 8 years old. I believe it's a holdover from the previous opening. (The 2000 mosiac of moments globe) I don't mind the opening (they're never going back to just a globe...sigh, I loved that spring/summer/fall/winter opening...) itself, I just think they need a way to keep the pictures more current. I hated it when they could only play 2 different openings because they needed to pull some actor's pics from the other ones.

I just hope it's nothing as blandly generic as the GL one. *shiver*

Archived