DAYS: Huge Casting News, Actress Leaving

• Members

I think this will make a lot of people here happy.

The actress who plays Willow(Anne B - I forget her surname) is leaving DAYS. :lol:

Is this the start of Sheffer's newbie characters getting dumped? :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm going to firmly believe that this exit was not planned. This is yet another rewrite. I'm not going to be angry over it, just because I know I have other things to look forward to, like the DiMeras, Doug and Julie, etc.

• Members

You know....I firmly believe that Corday told Hogan who to write for and when it was obvious that it wasn't working, he decided to do a big interview with SOD to "clear the air" so to speak. Lol, that interview was funny.

• Members

YEEHAH!!! B)

There were times when I liked her but the vets are needed on screen and she isn't. I do think Drew is right that it may have been a re-write. I saw the writing on the wall today though with her in jail. I just saw it all coming to an end.

I still think she would've been gone. I called it when she joined that she would be gone by summer but I do think she would've lasted maybe until June. I think Corday is forcing this earlier.

I also saw the end of Willow when Gaby showed up but I am curious to see if even she will stay now with the changes being made.

Sorry Drew :( . I know you had to put up with alot because of your love for her. I know what it's like to lose a favorite so my sympathies. I am glad you are seeing this as something the show has to go though. It sucks because you lost both Ashley and Annie. I hope the good things that are to come make you feel better and help you get past this :)

• Members

I totally agree with you Ryan.

Corday wanted to focus on the younger crew and introduce new characters with cheaper actors.

It's why we're getting Stephanie in the form of a freaking Miss Teen whatever.

Hogan supposedly wanted to write for the vets but Corday insisted he not. Simple as that. I'm sure SOME of it had to do with budget but Corday always tries to change the show and it ALWAYS backfires on him.

When on earth is he going to learn? We went through this in 2001 with Langan, we went through this in 2003 with Reilly and we're going through this again in 2007 with Sheffer.

• Members

I agree, Phoenix. I saw the end coming too. Especially after the whole thing with Bo and Hope's house. This could be a re-write, but it does make sense. When Jed left, I also thought "Oh, I bet she's next."

I just wonder how they will address the baby issue. She is still pregnant isn't she? And when it's with Shawn Douglas's baby, she won't just leave.

Now, I know this was a possible re-write, but I do wonder if we will see more of family members coming on temporarily and they factor into the family member that was originally here leaving. We saw that with Connor, and now with Jed. Interesting.....

Archived