DAYS: Huge Casting News, Actress Leaving

• Members

Yeah. I think he does and I think you are so right about what you said in your other post. He wanted write for Abe/Lexie. He gave him that blindness story and he wanted Matt too. He also wanted to expand off the Horton's. We haven't seen none of that so hopefully we do. It looks like the Horton stuff may be happening a bit but that is because of Frances it seems :( .

I clicked on that link and there is a rumor that Willow's baby is born stillborn and she leaves after the birth or something like that. We'll see.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hogan shouldn't be blamed for this. He just did something that all soap writers do. He created a new character. She failed. Now she is gone. All soap writers do and some do over and over and over and over again. This is not something that is exclusive to Hogan.

• Members

I enjoyed Willow and really sad that she will be leaving. I think it would be interesting if EJ killed Willow and staged his murder at the scene, so there would be a double murder and of course being as he is Phoenix, Jr., he really won't be dead but gleefully having his jollies watching the mayham he has left behind him.

• Members

From IMDB.com

Napiera Danielle:

Napiera Danielle was brought on ATWT back in 2001 as the character of Bonnie Louise McKechnie (daughter of vet Jessica played by Tamara Tunie and Duncan McKechnie played by Michael Swan formerly of B&B/ATWT.)

IMHO, Napiera Danielle was one of the finest African American actors that ATWT had ever featured (besides co-star Tamara Tunie). But, I can remember when she first came on, people were weary of her acting abilites, but over time, she proved to be a tremendous asset to the cast.

So....I state all of THAT^^ to say THISvv:

Just because a woman held a crown at one point in her life doesn't mean that she can't act.

:)

• Members

My sympathy to those of you who enjoyed Willow. I know it's hard to lose a character you like. However, this makes me very happy because I hate Willow! Except for the news about Frances, this has been a good week for DAYS. Nice to feel some optimism again.

• Members

*Sigh*

I'm going to be strong. I'm losing two of my blonde beauties all at the same time. :( As long as they write Willow off leaving town and don't kill her, I will be okay. And I hope they keep her pregnant as well, so then in a few years, she could return to raise hell for Shawn and Belle. :D

Archived