DAYS: Huge Casting News, Actress Leaving

• Members

Because EJ has talent, and most importantly, a point on the show.

I could totally see Willow dying though, and thats not just wishful thinking on my part.

It'd be a good murder mystery.

Lord knows enough people want to kill her on the show. She's whored up half the lives of Salem.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But do we honestly believe any of Willow's "enemies" would really kill her. Lets take a look at the people she's pissed off, shall we? Shawn, Belle, Hope, Bo, Philip, Victor, EJ and Chelsea. Out of that list, the only people I could see killing her would be EJ, Philip and Victor. What's the point of that murder mystery again?

As for EJ, he has acutal enemies that want him dead. I hope they don't waste a murder mystery on Willow and not EJ.

• Members

If Willow is killed off I could not possibly see a whole murder mystery for her. I think if she is killed it would be a quick murder by EJ, Philip, or whoever and that is it. It would be pointless to have a mystery out of a character that served minor purpose on the show and was only on for like seven months IMO.

• Members

ICAM. As much as I love Willow, she is an easily forgettable character. In fact, a year from now, most DAYS fans will just remember her as "that hooker that was on the show for a while". But EJ has really left his mark. He needs to die.

• Members

Willow has Shawn's baby. Hopefully, if she's even leaving, we haven't gotten anything official, Hogan will keep her pregnant and send her packing. Then, a little on down the line, after Shawn and Belle are an official couple, Willow can come back with Shawn's child and interfere. :D

Archived