DAYS: Huge Casting News, Actress Leaving

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Corday [and Langan] did this before in 2001 when he wanted to build up the teens for the proposed "Salem High" spin-off, so he pushed then to the forefront. While, Hogan has a highest degree of accountability; Corday isn't the innocent bystander that he presents himself as.

• Members

I totally agree. This has Corday written all over it. That is why I am still defending Hogan. Hogan probably tried to push it but had no choice. I always knew Hogan would write for MBE and AS because he said he liked those two but he also liked RJ and MA. I think he wanted to keep them too but Corday cut them to save money. I am just glad we are seeing all these changes. This all is on Corday. He has done it before and did it again. Whatever. It's a huge Days day and I feel much better about the show now, except for the Frances news :( .

• Members

I have been thinking that for months. They will saw the baby is some random johns or someone else's or maybe she will die in an accident or something. She could be murdered too but I don't think her murder would be a HUGE event. EJ's would be because there are so many suspects.

• Members

I agree.

Hogan CLEARLY had a story for Abe and Lexie. He wanted to write for them but Corday fired Renee, which was one of his dumbest moves EVER. Firing a 14 year veteran. He's a fool.

Hogan had amazing balance in December and January. It was perfect. We saw Caroline and Pop Shawn a ton, the big four had airtime, the younger folks had airtime. It was great. I mean seriously, I like our younger crowd now but as of right now, there is no way they can carry the show.

Hogan also wanted to write for Ashford as Jack but Corday fired Ashford even when they could of kept him, although I understand Corday wanted to write Jack and Jenn off together.

My hate for Corday grows more and more.

And there's no place for Stephanie. Maybe Nick? Is she related to him in any way? LOL. It's hard to tell with DAYS.

• Members

I want Matt Ashford back on contract, and a Jennifer recast(Jensen Buchanen, Kristina Wagner) if they can't get Missy to return - otherwise I'm really not interested in the return of Stefano, Tony, Bart etc. :huh:

Archived