DAYS: New Rumors

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is awesome but I wish Bart stayed away. He ruins the very essence of the Dimera's IMO.

I think if you are hearing Stefano is returning then it must be Joe. They tried to get him back in Fall but he wanted something more long-term. I think the Brady/Dimera feud story will go on for at least 3 months or more (I hope longer but who knows how they will do it) so I think Joe would agree to that and I think he would want to be here for this big story that would go down as one of the biggest Days stories ever if done right.

Corday needs to go for the jugular here and bringing Joe and Thaoo back would be a good step. It's too bad about Eileen but I don't know how she would fit into this anyway as far as the story. Anna would fit IMo because she was there in the 80's and played a pivotal role. I know back in November 2005 SOD reported that Leann Hunley was among the actors at the 40th anniversary party indicating a desire to return to Days along with SN and MBE. I would love for Hunley to return too as she would be a familiar face along with Tony and Stefano.

This is a big chance for Days and I pray they don't blow it. This could be HUGE.

• Members

I'm just not a fan of the Andre scenerio. I have faith in Hogan that he can pull something more interesting out of his hat than the same old "It was Andre" routine. How many times is that going to occur?

Archived