DAYS: New Rumors

• Members

Surprising scenes for Lucas and Sami's wedding, huh? What could they be? EJ's murder? Another Sami exposing? Or *GASP* Sami and Lucas actually say "I do." :o

I know the Tony DiMera rumor comes up every 3 months, but Thaao addressing the rumor after Easter? :blink: Why not just scrap the rumor now? Hmm... Me thinks there's some truth and he's not allowed to tell yet.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I f.l.o.v.e. the banner, Drew :P;):lol:

As for the rumors:

• Tony Coming Back: Plausable
  • I heard from a very reliable source that Lumi will indeed get married!! And I couldn't be happier!! :D (You can only make that girl walk down the aisle so many times!! :rolleyes:)

• Members

Goodness, I really hope Sami and Lucas finally get married. Her weddings are so predictable by now, it needs to change. But hey, I do still laugh everytime she yells at everyone, starts running down the aisle, trips, and tells everyone to leave her alone in hysterics. Such is the ending to Sami's weddings.

• Members

Sure, bring Tony back. But it's ESSENTIAL that they bring Joe Mascolo back as Stefano if they're going to wrap up the DiMera/Brady feud in the next year. I can't imagine finally seeing it all play out with the head of the DiMera family MIA.

• Members

I don't mind Thaoo coming back because I have always wanted Tony redeemed in some way and Hogan has redeemed so many characters. I would love to see Tony under Hogan's pen. He would probably bring him back to glory. Having said that, I do think Joe needs to be back for this story. It won't be the same if it's done through Tony or EJ. I would love to see EJ and Tony interact too on another note but, as I said, I think Stefano in the flesh is needed for this.

Days has been promoting this LUMI wedding so heavily and even the current promos imply nothing is stopping it. If Days doesn't have them actually wed, I will be shocked because none of Sami's weddings have been this promoted and this time they seem adamant about this being the time she finally does it. Of course, I know that I and so many other fans will be holding their breaths until we hear the words "I now pronounce you husband and wife" so that will be funny. Someone should seriously do a live Days thread that day so we can all hold our breaths together and celebrate Sami actually doing it (which I think she will but you never know). This way we can celebrate that momentous occasion together. Even non-Lumi fans can participate since any day Sami actually gets married is a huge day (especially when she didn't really plot and scheme to make it happen this time).

• Members

If they are being so secretive about Sami's wedding, my guess it that EJ is murdered on her wedding and Tony comes back for revenge against the Brady's starting the big DiMera/Brady fued storyline.

• Members

Tony's message was dated April 3rd at 5:10 a.m. which made me blink a few times, but then it was apparent that the guestbook is either Australian or Greece time (I forgot where he lives) but he did say the Grecian Easter is the same as ours so it will be next week that we hear something more from him.

I'm very curious as Tony is in prison and I doubt that he is ready for release even for good behavior. Of course, EJ could have pulled strings to get him out or Stefano may make a miraculous recovery now that he has a healthy kidney. I liked the good Tony, but not the caricature that JER made of him.

Archived