DAYS: New Rumors

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh YES!!!!! YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!

I just HOPE this means a Joe Mascolo return!!!!!

I am pretty much seeing all the live DiMera's there. We already have Benji and Elvis, now we need Tony, Stefano, and Kristen and Peter. Though the last two aren't biological DiMera's, I would want them there for the adventure/reveal just because all DiMera's should be there. I even wish Megan was alive so she could be there. Renee too, actually.

• Members

I hope to God that Joe is returning as Stefano, but I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. We all thought he was returning last fall, and then that fell through. I just don't want to be disappointed again (especially after Eileen).

• Members

I can't see TPTB putting all 3 Dimeras on the frontburner. My guess is that either Joe and Thaao are returning for a few eps to "pass the torch" to Elvis or Elvis is being killed off and they're shifting the focus back to the veteran Dimeras.

• Members

I could see it. Have the "older" DiMeras going head-to-head w/ the "older" generation of Salemites, and have EJ go head-to-head w/ the younger. Potential for two big, and even very different, stories, all tied together under one big umbrella to get to the bottom of the Brady/DiMera feud. Phoenix is totally right, this could be HUGE for DAYS.

And I hate that Bart is probably returning.

• Members

Y'know, Tony and Bart coming back doesn't have to mean reform. It doesn't even have to mean they're out of jail. Or that they stick around for more than a handful of episodes.

Bart's "comedy" again some more? Great.

• Members

Hmmm. Never thought of the blood disease angle making him unstable... anything to erase the joke he became during the last months of Reilly's reign of terror. I love Thaao as an actor, but after that last stint I was like "please keep Tony away... pleeeeeaaassseee"...

Archived