Days:Stephanie Johnson cast!

• Members

From Dustin:

The rumor was true! Miss Teen USA 2004 Shelly Hennig has joined the show as Stephanie Johnson, Steve and Kayla's daughter. This comes straight from a show publicist! Stephanie was last played by Shayna Rose.

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/comngo.html

Official word from a show publicist :)

The rumor I posted last week is true, Shelly Hennig is the new Stephanie Johnson.

Rumors that Drake is holding out for more money and that is behind his on screen absense is FALSE.

http://www.w3pg.com/w3-cgi/getmsg.pl/3/4625.html

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really liked Shanya Rose damnit, especially towards the end when every phrase out of her mouth wasn't I want my parents back acting as if she was 8 years old.

That girl is gorgeous, but can she act?

• Members

No! Why couldn't they just have Shayna Rose come back? She was freaking great as Stephanie. Plus, she had chemistry with both Evans and Nichols. Now, we have this beauty queen, who is everything Stephanie isn't. Stephanie's a tomboy, not a priss. Hoperfully, Shelly Nenning will be able to pull it off. :unsure:

• Members

She is adorable. I liked Shayna and wish she would come back but I am willing to give this girl a chance. At least she has connections to Salem and isn't some random newbie although she is an unfamiliar face. SOD said Stephanie would be coming back soon.

It's a shame but alot of people didn't like Shayna in the role. They felt didn't fit as Steve and Kayla's daughter. I thought she was fine and I liked Stephanie being a redhead but oh well. It's funny that so many here are upset because back in the Fall people couldn't stand her in the role until the end of her run. Alot of people didn't like her as a driver/tom boyish type. I liked it but alot of Steve/Kayla fans felt Shayna didn't fit from what I saw around the net.

I did feel Shayna came into her own towards the end of her run too but whatever. I will give this girl a change. She is gorgeous.

Archived