Days:Stephanie Johnson cast!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd rather have Stephanie on the show than Willow or Gabby..but she still can't hook up with Max...and its another new face for viewers to have to accept..Maybe they could do Stephanie and Phillip????????

and i couldn't stand shayna rose, i was happy she was let go..She just didn't fit with the show..

• Members

That's because of the way they were writing her. No one wanted to see ANOTHER supercouple child obsessing over how their parents belong together. Once the writers got Stephanie away from Kayla and Steve 24/7, she was awesome. It just sucked it was after the news already leaked out that she was leaving.

I'm upset by this news, but I'm going to give Henning a chance. With Abby possibly leaving town, I hope Hogan stays true to his word and doesn't pair her with Max again. I'd rather see Stephanie thrown in Chelsea/Nick.

• Members

Your right Drew that it was mostly how they wrote her but she wasn't written like that to start and a good deal of people didn't like her from the start. Some warmed up to her before the end of her run but not alot. I know many on here grew to like her and felt the writing for her was poor and I agree with that. I just don't think many people are broken-hearted over this recast though.

I wish Shayna the best but it was clear that they were not only resting Stephanie as a character but were going to bring her back with a recast. I think Days knew she didn't fit for some reason.

Hopefully, this girl fits. She is nice to look at but the key is her acting. Hopefully, she will be good and I do think she is bring thrown in with Nick and Chelsea. That is good for me because I liked Stephanie and Chelsea going at it before but who knows how it will be with this girl in the role. With Shayna, Stephanie had some spunk and spark to her. She had that inner fire but we'll see what this girl has got.

• Members

I really enjoyed Shayna Rose as Stephanie and hate that she isn't the one they are bringing back. All I can say is that this girl better be good or she will be plastered, too. Not a lot of folks are happy by both and/or either that she is not Shayna Rose and that she is another Johnson.

At least she isn't an Abby recast.

• Members

Oh God! Another new face that will be hogging up ALL the airtime. This show has clearly not gotten its priorities straight. NuDAYS really sucks and all the news coming out about it continues to do the same.

• Members

I don't see the point, really. What the heck is she going to do? They won't have a young female without a romantic partner, and they already said Stephanie/Max is out. They could throw her in with Nick/Chelsea, but they've pimped those two pretty hard as the trueloveforever couple and I don't know if fans would accept Stephanie as the third wheel. I also don't know if they'd accept a new younger male character to hook her up with.

• Members
I agree with what you said. I liked Shayna unlike many others, but I will give this one a fare chance. There's no reason not to. Besides we all knew Stephanie was coming back. She's a pretty face, hope she can act a little too.

As for why they're bringing her back now? Uhm, for Steve of course. I never liked the way she left anyway. She just found her dad that she never met, and she takes of. No way.

Some more pics of Shelley Hennig... (click to enlarge)

56595cb54cff071eac12f2916f315a1208acdefc 128f3978856e5f6c4c12772742d233c82a4d4f19 f452eec56db9756becf5d27fd63c55a104a954c0

Archived