Days:Stephanie Johnson cast!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Phoneix. I think I was the oneposting about that. On Dec 9 she posted this:

"Well I wanted to let you know that I am officially no longer on contract at "days" but don't be sad...this is not totally goodbye. Keep your eyes open because I may be recurring more often than you think!"

To the question on what she's been up to leately, she posted on her forum (March 5) that she's been auditioning and working on her music a lot.

http://shaynarose.proboards67.com/index.cg...read=1172943697

So by that I'm guesssing there was a plan for Shayna to come back. Shayna might have decided not to because of her music and such.

Anyway, there's no point in wondering what happend. This Shelley person is the new Stephanie. Let's just see if she's even a little better actress then Shayna was. Because if she is, then the re-cast is fine by me!

• Members

Just goes to show that you get what you pay for.

The whole racing thing was dumb. In my mind it was blended with Bonnie's country-western bar as their cheap attempt to go after a certain part of the population. Worked really well, too.

• Members

Since Abby is leaving, Chelsea would be without a sidekick, so I assume that her coming back is for Chelsea, too...also, I just think she will be interacting with Max similar as Abby did with Nick, thereby letting Max become familiar and personable so we will learn to love him for himself. Stephanie and Chelsea had great chemistry and Steph didn't waste words with Chels either. I think I like them better than the current Chelsea and Sami pairing, although Sami has given Chelsea some very good insight.

• Members

I definitely agree with what you said about Shayna and Rachel having great chemistry. They made Chelsea and Stephanie's cousin relationship seem so real. You could tell that they hated each other, but that family tie kept them together. It made you wonder with Stephanie would ever be caught in Chelsea's bedroom talking to Chelsea about her love life. Then, you remembered a time where you were hanging out with a cousin that you may not have liked, but hung out with him or her becuase they are part of your family.

Shelly looks a lot like Rachel and I don't like that. She could definitely pass off as a Chelsea recast over Stephanie. I liked the way DAYS had their teenage girls so different, Stephanie as a redhead, Abby a blonde and Chelsea a brunette.

• Members

Hogan and Drew, I agree with both of you guys. I liked Shayna too and was really liking her at the end of her run but it seems Shayna wasn't available. As I said, she was basically taking off contract and put on an unofficial recurring status and she seems to want to focus more on music now. Either that or Days came up with more story for Stephanie that would require a long-term committment and Shayna probably couldn't agree to that because she was expecting Days to use her only for short-term when they called.

I am just going to give Shelly a chance. She may be good. We'll see when she first airs.

Archived