The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Just tell him that. Money is always a reasonable excuse and you should not tell him via note, AIM, msn, email or any type of electronic note. For example, DO NOT change your facebook status to "Shawn is... moving out of his place and plans to tell his roommate via facebook." Best way is to phone him or tell him in person, straight out.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, this question is kinda deep....*ahem* but this is what happened.

Have you ever had those experiences where it puts everything in perspective? Like it hasn't happened to you, per se, but has happened around you? That's what happened to me.

The story doesn't start off good, but it ends well!

My co-worker at my job, he has been feeling terribly ill since Friday. *If you get grossed out by things...dont read on LOL*....he was hacking, coughing...on the verge of vomiting...which he did Saturday night at work. We tried to get him to eat, but he couldn't keep anything down. And he later vomited in the shower...we found out he has bulemia (sp?) once he was rushed to the hospital. That, my pals battling cancer, it just opened up my eyes like I just wanna live life and screw the boundaries! I looked around and see my best friend at work spazzing and depressed, he has valid points, but nothing to get overly excited about...and I said, "Damn, that was me this past weekend....am I REALLY like that?"

LOL, I mean, yea my other bud and I are having a problem, but it's like now I know everything will work out in time, and not obsess about it 24/7...we both even stated it will work out eventually...but now i am now realizing that. Friends have problems, and I gladly admit my mistakes, but knowing stuff will work out just makes it better. And the rest of the day at work....I had a blast! Even w/ the work overpowering me on a Monday...it was freakin great, man!

It's stuff like that that makes me appreciate what I got, and not take it for granted.

Archived