Y&R Discussion: Week of March 19th

• Members

Jack will drop Sharon like a hat. I truly believe deep down he is only with Sharon to make Phyllis jelous or provoke her in some way. But Jack also sees Sharon as the perfect politicians wife. He doesn't love her. She is a means to an end for him. But I do not see him giving her the time of day after he finds out that he is with Brad's sloppy seconds.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Jack will be mad at Phyllis for the blackmail because he knows this IS Phyllis. Jack really doesn't love Sahron, so he won't see it ass loosing much and the fact that it was Brad she slept with makes the desicion just that much easier. He hates Brad more than he likes Sharon, IMO. I think the blackmailing will cause friction for Phick in which Jack will use to his advantage to get closer to Phyllis.

• Members

Not to mention that when David asked Phyllis about her past she looked totally innocent although she was quite a homewrecker back in the day. Sure people change but then at least admit your slutty and whory side, b*tch!

Phyllis has gotten from Stepford wife to Nikki-clone with the difference I'm used to !@#$%^&*]y Nikki... Phyllis and Scamber need to get thier asses sent out of GC!

• Members

What was it today: Fight Club in Gina's :lol: First Kevin wanted to take a bottle and whack the heck out of JT; then JT wanted to fight Adrian Korbel over what? His paying his drinking tab?

Today's show was boring as all hell today...Got tired of seeing Amber whining to Daniel about why she really married Cane...

I think that's all they showed today was the teen/young adult cast, with a splash of Jill and Kay to the mix...

• Members

Yes, today was COMA-INDUCING! Tomorrow should be better with Amber telling Cane the reason they really got "married" and the Newman board vote.

I really think they are gonna turn JT into a raging drunk. He's been drinking more and more and getting increasingly violent. I do love the way Adrian gets his shots in on Adrian without actually getting physical with him. I think Adrian knew paying JT's tab would send him over the edge.

• Members

Make David an Abbott somehow, let him have the new family with Sharon, and you've got yourself a deal! :) To further shore up the Abbotts, I'd bring back Billy (so that Jill and Kay and Cane/Phillip will have someone to spar with) as well as one of both of Jack's adult sons (Kyle or Keemo) to do battle with him at Jabot, assuming Senator Jack doesn't happen. Jack with Phyllis again is what I'd like to see.

If David wasn't an Abbott (perhaps a long-lost son of Victor instead!), I'd bring back Ashley for him in a heartbeat! VI in scenes with DRB's Abby would be adorable! :) I still mourn that Ashley left and David arrived at the same time. Watching ED now on B&B with Rick is just PAINFUL ... KL can. not. act!

Archived