Y&R Discussion: Week of March 19th

• Members

Looks like Ji Min is going to be the one that puts a stop to Jack... Just the look on his face spelled "Don't "F" with me". As much as Gloria was dead on about Jack, she needs to shut up, because she's just as touched in the head as some of the rest of the Genoa City's citizens....If it wasn't for her in the first place, Jack and family would still have the company.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It turned into blackmailing Sharon when Brad opened his mouth and told Sharon what was going on...The minute that Sharon confronted Phyllis, Phyllis decided to go after her too...Either way, to me, it's more about getting even with Sharon than it is to getting Brad to back up Jack.

• Members

God, Lily is a disaster! I couldn't watch those scenes with Not!Lily, Maybe!Phillip and that tramp Amber. I'd rather have 20 men in love with Cricket over this.

Jill Min is still great (as are Jill/Gloria), but I will NOT support this because you know it will be dropped. Jill and Ji Min are not characters Latham cares about and are only used as props. Speaking of people Latham hates...

HOW FABULOUS was it seeing Traci on B&B today?! I wish Latham would fire Peter Bergman so we can have an Abbott family reunion with better writing. She also hates Jack, but *thinks* she loves him. I hated hearing Gloria talk about how Jack lost Jabot when the only reason he lost it is because of HER. He did NOTHING wrong. Does Latham not remember her own stories? I understand Y&R didn't exist before 2006 (in her mind), but DAYUM, you wrote this!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 20 2007, 06:28 PM)
God, Lily is a disaster! I couldn't watch those scenes with Not!Lily, Maybe!Phillip and that tramp Amber. I'd rather have 20 men in love with Cricket over this.

Jill Min is still great (as are Jill/Gloria), but I will NOT support this because you know it will be dropped. Jill and Ji Min are not characters Latham cares about and are only used as props. Speaking of people Latham hates...

HOW FABULOUS was it seeing Traci on B&B today?! I wish Latham would fire Peter Bergman so we can have an Abbott family reunion with better writing. She also hates Jack, but *thinks* she loves him. I hated hearing Gloria talk about how Jack lost Jabot when the only reason he lost it is because of HER. He did NOTHING wrong. Does Latham not remember her own stories? I understand Y&R didn't exist before 2006 (in her mind), but DAYUM, you wrote this!

You couldn't possibly expect Gloria to sit there and say "I'm the reason Jack lost Jabot." In Gloria's twisted little mind, Jack MADE Gloria do what she did. To her, it's all his fault and she really did nothing wrong since she didn't mean for that woman to die. She reminds me soooo much of Sharon. I swear those two could be mother and daughter. The bugging out of the eyes. The making the choices they make somehow be someone elses fault.

I just love Phyllis putting the screws to Sharon. Her mouth keeps overtaking her common sense. "The reason I slept with Brad was because of Nick and your's affair." That's BS and she knows it. Just own up to your inner slut and move on. If Sharon was so bad, she'd tell Brad that she won't let Phyllis blackmail "her" and tell Vicki. Or better yet, tell Phyllis to kiss her ass.

• Members

True, but there is no acknowledgement, ever, that Gloria had anything to do with it. They briefly mentioned it in February, but they have gone to great lengths to make it seem like Jack did it. Not Gloria framing Jack, but he just did it and should be hated. There is no redemption arc in the works. It's bully Jack picking on everyone.

• Members

Gloria will never admit that she is the cause of so much crap that has happened to her regarding the Abbotts.....

I had to hold back a laugh at Jack asking Sharon to marry him...Her butt don't need to be a part of the Abbott clan...and Jack is in love with the idea of having a woman that is by his side for his campaign...Jack asking Sharon to marry him was for a 'purpose' and it wasn't because he's in 'love'....If he can't have Sharon, he'll eventually gyrate his butt over to BIG RED

• Members

One thing will push Jack and Phyllis together: Phyllis blackmailing Brad and Sharon.

That will be the powder keg that will erupt....Sharon isn't going to be with Jack...She's going to be between the sheets with Brad, till Brad gets bored, and then she'll find herself in between the sheets with David...

As for Phyllis, she and Nick won't be tying that second noose, I mean, knot.....She'll be fired from Newman, then of course re-hired by Jack for Jabot; Nikki will go back to hating her again (not that she liked Phyllis to begin with)...Hopefully, in the end, that little baby will be Jack's and not Nick's...I still say something will be revealed besides the Blackmailing of Brad Carlton that will tear Nick and Phyllis apart.

• Members

I still maintain that Summer is Jack's. I will not let go of that fact. Summer's ultrasound was shown right after John's death.

I've watched soaps long enough to know that meant something.

I hope anyway. The sooner Phick ends the better.

Nick has ruined Phyllis is so many ways. This blackmailing bit finally has brought her back to reality.

• Members

I don't see Phyllis leaving NVP. I think Victor may actually be on Phyllis' side in all this because this is right up his alley and he won't take Sharon's side where Vicki is concerned. Nikki will be pissed, but moreso it'll be about the fact that Phyllis indirectly kept her from getting her way but Phyllis being Phyllis won't give a rat's ass though. Nick's gonna be pissed, but I think that will have more to do with the fact that she ripped his ass for lying/keeping secrets from her and she did the same thing. But to be honest, we all know Phyllis has Nick's nose wide open, so he'll forgive and forget.

This I think will make Jack want Phyllis back more than ever. He will see her blackmail of Brad and by extension Sharon as Phyllis doing anythign for him since he really wanted the funding.

• Members

I have a question: It's not just for you but anyone reading this thread....

Do any of you believe that Jack will go back to Phyllis once it is revealed about Sharon and Brad? Knowing that she was the initial cause of it all? Or do you think Jack will go back to Phyllis based on something else that may come out in the open?

I will also maintain that the baby is NOT Nick's.. It was too easy to name Nick the daddy..plus, it just looked to easy for Jack to so quickly drop the paternity test the minute Nick came busting in... I could be wrong, but Nick don't need to be that baby's daddy.

Second...Do you think that Jack will turn his back on Sharon the minute he learns the truth? I mean, it's not going to compare to his hearing about Phyllis and Nick, but I have to say that Jack isn't going to be pleased that another man got the girl he 'wanted' for the moment...Plus too, I think his conscience (John Abbott), along with David Chow's constant 'urging' will play a vital part in Jack ditching Sharon and hooking it up again with Phyllis.

Archived