Y&R Discussion: Week of March 19th

• Members

Sharon can forget about getting a rock on her finger...Jack's still sprung on Phyllis, and that's not about to end anytime soon..Jack wants Phyllis, but will settle...that's all that is to me...

And did you see the look on David's face when Jack said he was asking to ask Sharon for marriage...You can see right there that he will be scheming to keep Sharon out of Jack's life...and of course, Jack, who thrives on the glory of more power, will do exactly that....He'll dog Sharon on to get to where he wants to be...in the politician seat controlling everything.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since I'm sure Brad's ONS didn't make "Sharon's List," David has yet to realize who his strongest competition for Sharon really is! So while someone else (a spoiler!) spills the beans to Victoria, I think David will also overhear about S/B's tryst and tell Jack. It may or may not make a difference to him ... Jack won't like Sharon keeping it a secret from him, but it did occur before they began. But then again he loathes Brad, so if Sharon defends him it'll definitely strain their relationship, which David and I will love! :)

• Members

This is what I picked on in Thursday's episode:

David's initial reaction was something else... His words to Jack said "Sharon is an image destroyer...she'll hinder you." but between the lines was this: "Jack, there is no way in hell I'm going to let you be with Sharon..I already lost Carmen, and I'm not about to lose a possible chance with a new girl."

Also David's comment about whether Nick and Phyllis knew was telling right there...he's already plotting out a way to let it 'leak' that Sharon is about to marry Big Red's ex....

Personally, I think Sharon simply said yes because it would be delight for Nick to react and Phyllis...Sharon couldn't even muster up the truth to Dru when she called her out about Brad...Dru isn't dumb; she knows Sharon isn't sprung on Jack, and her subtle comment had Sharon literally stopping in her tracks.

The endgame will be a Brad/Sharon/David triangle...It's clear as mud that Jack is thinking of Phyllis, but merely settling for Sharon. As Vicky said to Nick, Jack will want to be closer with Phyllis, and there's no room for him

• Members

Why does David think that Jack and Sharon shouldn't marry? He doesn't know she slept with Brad, does he?

I love seeing Nikki and Victoria so angry, especially Victoria. I hope she doesn't give in ant time soon. Kick Brad to the curb already!! Brad didn't look too happy when he walked in on JT with Victoria. I was loving it though. I just wish JT would forget about CC and Adrian already.

• Members

Nikki needs to get somewhere and sit down..She was fooling herself thinking too highly about getting that spot on the board...

Victoria of today is a watered down version of the feisty Victoria that Heather Tom brought... She'll remain the last fool to know that Sharon and Brad did the deed.

As for David...he doesn't know anything about Brad and Sharon...YET...but he's sneaky and is a good ear hustler, he'll scoop out the information.. all he has to do is ear hustle Sharon blabbing to Dru about what she did and how Phyllis is throwing her weight around to keep Brad where she wants him.

On a different note...what did everyone think of the Jill/Kay/Cane scenes? I had mixed feelings...I mean I love Kay and Jill, but I just don't know at all about Cane...

• Members

Thanks for your input but...

IF the shareholders vote, so why was there no one representing the public shareholders of NE???

That one guy who vacated the board seat couldn't be the only representative since NE is supposed to be huge stock-listed conglomerate. And to get someone on the board in reality either the board decides on a replacement or the shareholders are at least represented depending on their shares...

Another sidenote: Why did Nick&Phyllis take a romproom at Gina's??? This couldn't possibly have been their bedroom in this little house they call. What was that about again? And Summer was still at "daycare", I guess. Thank you writers for another great show of ill-contrieved nonsense.

And finally I couldn't resist anymore: BoreT and UnVictoria were SO boring. Seriously, to mix two of the most bland characters and both lacking any charisma was a toxic mixture. Therefore I had to push the FF for probably the first time ever while watching Y&R. I understand that those two actors are an item in real life - how comes that, on-screen they were snoozeworthy.

It was nice to see Maggie & Paul just for the sake of it - although they are still mismatched and Miss Lungcancer could just go and take Will Stiffwell who also forced upon as last week after a well-deserved break with her...

Only bright spot about Friday: Colleen was extremely slutty. Poor Adrien, girl was pretty suggestive. I LOVED it! LOL!

Archived