Y&R: Sneak Peeks for Wks of 3/12 and 3/19

• Members

Week of March 12

Victoria tells Brad she's pregnant.

Victor is furious when Nikki decides to run against Neil for a seat on the board. WTF. :mellow:

David worries Sharon's past will damage Jack's political campaign.

Colleen is convinced JT betrayed her.

**March 15 and 16 Y&R is pre-empted for NCAA basketball**

Can't Miss - Mon. Mar. 12 - Phyllis blackmails Brad.

Week of March 19

Brad's vote stuns Victoria.

Ji Min defies Jack's wishes regarding Gloria.

Jack pops the question - but to whom? Double Fcuk. :blink::blink:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And here is the Phyllis/Brad thingy...

SOD:

After overhearing an incriminating conversation between Sharon and Brad, a curious Phyllis does some digging. Her suspicions are confirmed when she learns that, yep, they indeed slept together in a NYC hotel.

"Phyllis wasn't expecting this," explains portrayer Michelle Stafford. "She's like, 'Woah, I guess I'm not the only sleeper in town [laughs]' "

Armed with this information, Phyllis promptly blackmails Brad into voting yes for jack's Clear Springs development project. Brad, in turn, threatens to tell the Newmans about her scheme...but Phyllis is undeterred. "Oh, she isn't scared of Brad," scoffs MS. "She doesn't care that he's killed people because she's killed people, too. She thinks he's a big buffoon."

On the other hand, Brad "is absolutely scared of what Phyllis might do," admits Don Diamont. "she has information that could destroy his marriage."

Meanwhile, Victoria gets some happy news, which she eagerly shares with her family: She's pregnant. Is Phyllis' animosity toward Brad partially due to protecting her new sister in-law? "No, she isn't feeling protective toward Victoria," muses MS. "What the blackmail is really about is Sharon. She's been pointing a finger at Phyllis, 'You took my husband! You're a homewrecker!' Then Phyllis finds out that Sharon and Brad were banging each other. That's where the attitude comes in."

As for her keeping the truth from Nick, "I don;t think she's thinking about whether he'll be angry with her for lying," notes MS. "This is all to protect Nick. She wouldn't tell him that Sharon and Brad did this because it would hurt him. She's trying to fix it in her own way and get what she wants out of it."

"Brad's keeping quiet because he doesn't want to jump the gun, especially with Victoria being pregnant," adds DD. "He just wants to ride it out."

However, they might not be able to keep quiet for long. After Brad changes his vote, Victoria suspects that something is up with her hubby - and that Phyllis is behind it.

• Members

Didn't Sharon and Brad sleep together after Nick's affair with Phyllis was out in the open? Phyllis is attacking Sharon? Phyllis carried on a longterm affair with her husband while she was grieving the death of her daughter.

Phyllis has no right to act like Sharon had no right to hate her.

• Members

True enough, but Sharon went around calling Phyllis a ho and then turned around and did the exact same thing to Victoria all the while knowing how much it hurts to be cheated on. And THEN Sharon has the nerve to talk about how she feels so bad about being cut out of the Newmen family. This is after she tried to "steal" Brad on Vikki's wedding day and then had sex with him after the wedding. So really Sharon couldn't be more of a hypocrite, but I still like her right now. :lol:

• Members

Adding to Juliajms' post, Sharon and Brad also flirted, kissed and came thisclose to doing the deed BEFORE the Nick/Phyllis affair too. Sharon was looking outside her marriage bed well before Nick ever turned to Phyllis. Phyllis (and the rest of us) know she is a damn mess, but thing is, Sharon is no better. Running around calling Phyllis a slut and acting all innocent all this time knowing full well she was trying her best to break up Victoria's wedding and then slept with the woman's husband not long after. :mellow: I've been waiting for this day forever it seems. I just want to see the look on Sharon's face when she learns that Phyllis knows. :lol:

• Members

I guess despite how long Phyllis and Nick had been doing the bump and grind, Sharon was spouting left and right about how women like Phyllis are always going after other women's men...so, I can see why they are having Phyllis being the one to blackmail Brad. I still recall the conversation that Sharon and Dru had where they both were trashing Phyllis and Carmen as being desperate women that prey after other women's men; all the while Sharon was sniffing around Brad, and Brad was sniffing around her.

This is going to be fun...only because I want to see the looks on both Victoria's face and Nick's face.

• Members

To be fair there was a bit of difference between Sharon/Brad & Nick/Phyllis.

Sharon/Brad had sex ONCE & Sharon only "went after" Brad once (at Brad/Vicki's wedding).

Every other opportunity (besides kissin in the car) she had to have him she passed on.

That's nowhere near Nick/Phyllis.

• Members

Oh, please, she has not. It's shocking how few spats Phyllis and Sharon have had. Sharon has been a hell of a lot nicer than most women. Especially when Phyllis was parading her pregnant belly around the halls of Newman a year after Sharon and Nick's daughter died.

Sharon and Brad? Did not have a long standing affair. It was a one night stand, they have lingering feelings but they're not flucking each other in the barn on their lunch break.

Nick and Phyllis? Months long affair, with him cheating on his grieving wife, with them screwing on his daughter's BIRTHDAY, with Sharon emotionally devastated because she had NO CLUE. At least Victoria has an idea, she certainly won't be the emotional mess that Sharon was (if she stays true to character...which, come to think of it, is unlikely).

• Members

Sharon and Brad have been having an emotional affair for over a year. Brad basically told Sharon that Vikki was his second choice on his WEDDING DAY. Brad and Sharon have reaffirmed the fact that they are "soulmates" at least twice since their affiar. The star crossed lovers who fate and Victoria (or Brad's love of her money) are keeping apart. So I'm sorry, but Brad is every bit as bad as Nik. Victoria is being betrayed at least as much as Sharon was.

Now Victoria is pregnant and she's going to end up finding out that all along she was never the one Brad really wanted. Why did he marry her? $$$ and the Newman name. At least Nik's feelings for Sharon were real at one point and it was tragedy that destroyed them.. I feel a lot more sympathy for Nik, especially knowing that IRL the death of a child does tear people apart. Brad is jsut a straight up &****&

• Members

Brad is an arsehole. I think the dude sucks balls but my point is that Nick and Phyllis' affair was far more destructive than Brad and Sharon's daliance. Nick and Phyllis' affair had legs and hurt people, broke them in Sharon and Jack's cases.

Just from the perspective as a parent Phyllis should feel awful about sleeping with a man whose wife was home grieving the loss of her child. But she doesn't, according to Michelle Stafford they're even stevens now and that's simply not the case.

Archived