PSNS: Monday

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tame?

You thought that was tame?

I've been watching daytime for over 20 years, and I've never seen anything like that. I thought it was quite risque for daytime. But, there was more passion from Chad towards Vincent than anything I've seen towards Whitney. :blink:

• Members

SiPort,Chad seemed to protest too much in saying he doesn't love Vincent.But when Chad and Vincent were having sex,Chad seemed to have forgotten his love for Whitney altogether.If Chad really wanted Vinny gone,he could have used the Crane power to make Vinny vanish for good long ago.I'm liking the Vincent character even though he is sneaky with taping the sex romps.In my opinion Vinny is more likable than Spike.

• Members

Wow, ok as an avid QAF watcher(Queer as Folk), I was actually 'impressed' with the Chad/Vincent scenes. Ya, they're not the best, but still a daytime first, as far as I know. Chad/Vincent were pretty into it and it seemed less stiff that the stuff we saw on the video. I can't believe this story wasn't promo'ed more....crazy stuff.

• Members

Tell me about it. I give Passions alot of credit for those love scenes. It is a daytime first. I wasn't on board with the story and I still don't like how they delved into it but, like some have said, the soap twist this has took and the potential "Fatal Attraction" angle makes this somewhat appealing. I am interested in Vincent so I will see how this plays out. Divins did show more passion with Vincent then with Whitney.

The rest of the show was blah. Fox/Kay/Miguel is awful, Theresa/Whitney was filler, the Evian scenes were nice but a tad boring, and Luis was ok but nothing special on that front.

• Members

Please, Kayguel/Fox wasn't awful -- don't you see? That JERK Fox is finally getting his comeuppance!

i CAN'T BELIEVE that idiot nurse thought she could beat the odds after her mixup of the treatments. What an idiot.

And don't get me started on that ASSWIPE shopkeeper who turned Luis in. He was acting too nice at first, but I didn't see that coming! Unfortunately, JER is making him one of the quirky characters, what with the big gun and the scenes previewed for tomorrow where he gets pleasure out of the idea of his reward for nabbing Luis -- which means I'm going to LOOOOVE IIIIT!!

• Members

Monday's eppy, overall, was pretty good. The Chad/Vincent stuff was priceless tv! The Kay/Fox/Migs thing wasn't half bad today either. I totally didn't expect the nurse to drop those bags, and then try and guess, :lol:

anyone think the "man-woman" could be the long lost Evian child, the real first heir to the Crane fortune after Julian. I really thought it might be Pretty, but she/he said that they wanted Ethan, and that would still be their half-brother, but I guess on this show, anything goes. I also noticed that they paired each Julian/Eve scene with a Chad/Vincent scene right after. But again, Vincent would be Chad's *half* nephew, so....

I can't wait to find out who this man-woman really is....the evil in me just loves it.... :lol:

• Members

Honestly, I can't, for the life of me, understand why people (some, anyway) hated the Kayguel/Fox drama. It was character-driven DRAMA at its finest. After today's twist, I think it's obvious that JER wrote that particular nurse character's gambling addiction for one integral purpose: to establish the LOGICALreason for the switch of the treatments. How GENIUS is that?!!! I mean, I just LOVED that. I appreciate how he cared enough about me to think ahead like that, AND make the story make sense. ROCK ON, REILLY!! :)

• Members

^^the only thing that bothers me about the Kay/Fox/Migs thing, is Miguel. I wish the man would grow a brain already. Sure he thinks he knows what's going on, but what does he do about it?.....not a damn thing but keep trying to seduce Kay, who, IMO, is really losing touch with everything. Miguel should go to Teresa already and have her help him, with the Crane power, to really find out what is going on. Instead, he watches everyone from some doorway, and talks to himself...then he goes and tells Kay the same thing...dude, get over it! The man is a waste of space...lol...

perhaps, it just all because i really like fox, Miguel is such a tool!

and ya, that twist with the nurse was great. can't wait to see how this unfolds...

ETA: and seriously, this whole man-woman thing has to be a total daytime first, at least the way they are presenting it...you know?....not like the Zarf/Zoe thing at all. Plus, with this Chad/Vincent stuff...Passions is really on roll, IMO, great laughs almost every day... :)

Archived