PSNS: Monday

• Members

Hold the PHONE! You're saying Fox is the hero here? I don't think so? He turned into true Crane form and MANIPULATED Kay into being with him, knowing she wants to be with Migs, her first TRUE love.

He even set Migs up for attempted MURDER because he knows in a fair contest between Fox and Migs, Kay would ALWAYS choose Migs.

Who's the REAL loser, Rion? FOX!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Miguel was Kay's first true OBSESSION.

You're forgetting Kay tried to murder Charity countless times, and did horrible, horrible things to her own cousin, her own flesh and blood, out of selfish lust. So if you're going to get mad at Fox, you HAVE to be mad at Kay too. You can't accept Kay's behaviour if you're not going to accept Fox's.

Kay was happy in love with Fox until Miguel came along. Once she realized her old obsession was back and single, her selfish desires returned. The only difference was, this time Miguel seemingly returned her feelings because he couldn't find Charity, and he was jealous that Fox and Kay were happy together. You know what they say: If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with. And that's just what Miguel did.

Fox's actions are justifiable because he's just responding to Kay's sluttiness and selfishness. KAY started this mess. I hope the show ends with her bitter and alone, or dead and rotting in hell. :)

Miguel does not love Kay. He only wants her because he can't have Charity, and he's willing to settle for second-best. Or, to make a better analogy, he could have had filet mignon, but he's settling for dog food.

Don't forget, JSF, you're discounting the notion of TRUE LOVE. Charity and Miguel are a true-love supercouple. Don't forget, when they make love, it will destroy all evil in the world!! Now THAT's love!! :D

• Members

JSF, you know I got's the love for you, but I'm gonna agree with Rion on this, and perhaps its just because I could NEVER stand Migs, but Fox is the better man, of the two. Can you blame him for finally loosing a few screws, after both Teresa and Whitiney put him through the ringer? ....and for other men, just like Kay is doing. Migs is a total TOOL, who only want's to be with Kay beacause Charity doesn't want to be with him. He's gross, gross, and more gross.

Go Fox! :)

• Members

I think it'll play out like this...

Fox will be exposed and Kay will react by dumping him...but when she goes to Miguel, he'll have reunited with Charity!! :D

A bitter Kay will resign herself to her role as Mrs. Fox Crane (and Fox will take her back because he loves her even though she's a selfish brat), but when she sees Fox cozying up to Whitney (who will have dumped Chad because he's gay), her claws will come out again, thus ending the series with a Kay/Fox/Whitney love triangle.

• Members

Well, fair warning guys, when it comes to "Passions" I'm EXTREMELY gullible. I'll fall for almost anything -- seriously. I admit it. It's my one weakness. Having said that, because I fall for almost everything the show throws at me, I'm quite sure that means JER and the music coordinator and the exec producer believe Kayguel are now the true love couple. Listen to the music? Listen to the writing? I know the difference between when a head writer's trying to shove a couple down my throat and when a partner in the pair is "evil." I think Fox is "evil."

Marity were the true love couple before. But I think JER changed his vision. Obviously, even. I mean, look at Foxney. Weren't THEY hot? Didn't we think THEY would be the true love couple, since at the time, we thought Chitney were siblings? Clearly, JER threw Kayox out of nowhere. It worked, I guess, but still, it came from nowhere.

So who's to say he didn't change the rules...again?

• Members

POOR Kay? After all she's done, she deserves to be alone!! Hell, she deserves a lot worse! Remember, Kay is not a heroine. She is still a villainess, even though she's in the centre of a love triangle.

Ideally, Kay and Fox will stay together, but I want her to suffer first.

• Members

wow, I don't believe that. Compare Kay now to 2000...she's a saint. I think JER redeemed her, or thought he did.

Honestly, what has she done that's so bad?

Oooh, she had an affair. But this is daytime, that don't make her evil.

So if all she's done that's shady is screw another man while married, Kay is an angel.

fox, conversely, is the devil incarnate.

• Members

You're forgetting that Charity and Miguel's love is essential to the show's mythology. Kay and Tabitha STILL talk about how Charity and Miguel making love will destroy the dark side. If JER were going to rewrite history and make it so Charity and Miguel don't get together, that would be the first element he'd drop, because it's so essential to the overall show.

This summer, Charity and Miguel will reunite, get married, and have sex. This will set the stage for the battle royale ENDGAME between good and evil!!

• Members

Kay also took an active role in DESTROYING HER OWN PARENTS' MARRIAGE!!

This lead to Jessica becoming a cracked-out, serial killing hooker.

This also lead to Grace's DEATH!!

Basically, Kay killed her own mom and turned her sister into a murderous junkie whore!!

• Members

But you're forgetting that THeresa is Theresa -- of the legendary Ethan and Theresa. LEGENDARY Ethan and Theresa. And Theresa is portrayed by the DIVINE Lindsay Korman Hartley.

She can get away with murder and the fans wouldn't blame her!

What of Fox, really?

Fox is placed in a coupling that most fans seem to think was a rewrite after JER backed out of the AMAZING Whitnox romance. (White and black was hot and an incredible use of history -- reflecting Julian/Eve).

Also, Kox aren't legendary like the ET pairing.

More important, Mark Cameron ain't Lindsay. He's hot, but can't make you forgive him for WHATEVER like LKH can.

So again, there's a big diff.

• Members

Sinless? HA! No one on Passions is sinless, least of all Kay...

Kay's rape of Miguel was the worst of all because she used black magic.

Keep reading. Kay is also responsible for countless deaths, AND the frickin' DESTRUCTION of her parents' marriage! I can't stress enough how cruel and evil that is!!!

Archived