PSNS: Monday

• Members

It can be pulled off with limited special effects...a few glowing white, black, and red lights, a shaky camera, and the townspeople burning Tabitha at the stake. And maybe even the death cries of the demons in the basement as they die. Cheap, cheap, cheap!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The marriage thing? Again, big deal.

Grace's death is not really on Kay's hands. It's whoever plotted that death. Kay didn't plot the death.

So again, the only thing I'll hold Kay accountable for is having hot [#$%^]s with Migs -- outside of her marriage to Fox. But that's hot. And Fox is evil. So who cares? B)

• Members

Your callous disregard for the destruction of Sam and Grace's marriage and Kay's role in it is deplorable.

If Kay had spoken up, Grace wouldn't have chosen David, left Harmony, discovered the truth about the rapist, and been killed.

If you think Fox is evil, then I fear your conception of good. :(

• Members

He may be a bad boy, but he's not evil like Alistair or Gwen or Tabitha or Ivy or Kay. Fox has his shades of grey, like Beth and Sheridan and Theresa and Julian and Chad.

And Kay's role in Gram's marriage breaking up is truly the most reprehensible thing done on Passions.

• Members

Oh, wow, you're including Beth? She's all out BAD-ASS. She's not a flat character, I'll give you that. But she just has NO good in her, lol.

And for Fox, I give you the moment he decided, on a whim, completely out of character, to PLOT TO KILL Miguel.

that's bad. Not shades of grey. At least, I should hope a normal, adjusted person wouldn't just, on a whim, seriously PLOT TO KILL another human.

• Members

Fox's plot to kill Miguel came out as an effect of the jealousy brought about by the end of the mermaid's curse. He was tainted with Siren's supernatural wiles.

And don't forget the Crane curse that is affecting EVERYONE these days: Sheridan, Fox, Chad, Julian, Pretty, even Fancy...

Archived