Y&R: Spring 2007 Spoilers

• Members

The folks at "Y&R" have been kind enough to share with us some spoilers for spring 2007. I’m most excited that Nikki is finally getting a storyline, Phyllis is embracing her inner bad girl again, and Victoria is close to learning the truth about Brad and Sharon. Here are some teasers for the next few months of the No.1-rated daytime soap:

* Someone has it out for Prof. Korbel, taking every opportunity to destroy his career and drive him out of Genoa City and Colleen’s life.

* Brad and Jack fight over who is best for Sharon. Uh, Brad, do you remember Victoria, your wife? Also, an unexpected development forces Brad and Sharon to admit their true feelings. Again, where does this leave Victoria, and will she find out?

* Nikki has had it with Victor’s attitude toward her, but she might lose him for good if she goes too far to prove him wrong.

* Phyllis goes back to her wicked ways when she blackmails Brad and Sharon about their one-night stand. Will Nick still love her when she shows her true colors?

* Daniel’s preoccupation with Amber’s Web site could jeopardize his marriage to Lily.

* The fallout from Kevin hacking into Jabot’s security system affects Jack, Katherine, Gloria, Jill, among others.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/2007/02/yo...7-spoilers.html

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Could they be dumping the Evil!Jack thing if they plan on revealing that Kevin and Michael were hacking into Jack's emails? Could she be revealed for the skin cream as well? I doubt it on both counts. :(

Glad Phyllis is going bad again, doesn't sound too bad but where are Jill/Katherine/Ji Min? At least there is no big reliquary type story.

• Members

Though I like the sounds of these, I really do, but it also sounds alot like the old boring days of Y&R that Kay Aldan and Smith were known for, I really hope LML can make these old tired storys more interesting than they did.

I agree with you Chris, thank god, there is no sign of the Reliquary storyline

• Members

I'm glad Nikki is getting a s/l. I was tired of seeing her attached to Victor's ass. I really don't want Phyllis blackmailinmg Brad and Sharon, but it's SO true to her charcter, so I'll take any snippets of old Phyllis I can get. And plus, it's about that time that she blackmails soemone again. The last person she blackmailed was Dru. :lol:

• Members

Y&R is in transition right now and this new batch of stories sound a hell of alot better than the arc we just had to endure. I am most intrigued to see Phyllis go bad again :) I wonder what she wants from Brad and Sharon in return?

• Members

Phyllis has a LOT to gain and very little to lose (Nick ain't all that much to sweat over)... Brad has been throwing his weight around like he was the Sugar Honey Iced Tea that he was, and Phyllis kicked him where it hurts the most; his marriage. It's payback all the way around in some ways; because for months Sharon (even though justified) was going on and on about what a slut Phyllis was for sleeping with a married man; and now Phyllis can get up in her face and tell Sharon that she is definitely NO better than her

I think David Chow plays a big role in that, since he is the one that advises Jack to cut Sharon loose because of her checkered history/actions....so that could be a way Phyllis learns of Brad and Sharon....besides, David wants Sharon (can see that mile away) and will do whatever to get her.

In terms of the Colleen/Adrian saga..J.T. would be the obvious, so it won't be him...It could very well be her best friend Lily that blows the whistle on them; or, well this is who I think could be in the running to bust her:

Brad (he'll do anything to throw his weight around)

Victoria (might want ol Professor for her own late night 'studying')

Lily (she can't keep her mouth shut or her nose out of Colleen's business)

Tracey (depending on how long she's staying, she could put the kabosh on the relationship)

• Members

Atleast the show was recognizable under Alden and Smith, and still entertaining.

So far we have a stupid divinci code rip, the destruction of Sheila, the senseless death of John Abbott and Ashley being shipped off, and some stupid [!@#$%^&*] with a murdered girl who ain't murdered. Her record is not looking so shinny.

• Members

I don't think Nick is going to take kindly to Brad screwing around on his sister...that's the thing right there...Nick hates Brad from the word GO and he isn't to take kindly to learning that he boinked his ex a week after he said "I Do" (or in Brad's case "I Do anything that smiles at me in a short skirt").

I would rather see Phyllis get her edge back and eventually part ways with Nick; than her playing Stepford Wife...Plus...Ummmm, something tells me that little Summer will come into effect again, when Jack's campaign gets into full swing...I still say that Summer ain't Nick's but Jack's baby....

Archived