• Members

In this week's SOAP OPERA WEEKLY----

It states watch for ----- Andrea Evans (Rebecca, PASSIONS) to return as Tina Lord after PASSIONS ends its run.

Plus in another possible return, it states that GH is interested in Gina Tognoni (Dinah, GL), whose contract is up this spring, for a re-cast Brenda (along with AMC's ex-Greenlee, Rebecca Budig), but that Tognoni is interested in a return to OLTL as Kelly Cramer.

I've got a feeling both may happen. I sure hope so. If Tognoni returns to OLTL, hopefully they'll bring her back with Dan Gauthier(Kevin).

If OLTL is bringing these 2 leading ladies back, then they'll have to drop 2 ladies to make room. I'd axe Kathy Brier(Marcy) and Alexandra Neil(Paige). I'd also get rid of Michael Easton(John McBain) & Nathaniel Marston(Michael) and Tobias Truvillion(Vincent), along with Kingsley Leggs(Aaron) & Shaun Reingold(Sean). most of these characters are played out or are NOT fan faves.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think GL will keep Tognoni. I hope if they HAVE to re-cast Brenda that she gets it though, I would love to see her take on it. Though again I know GL doesn't let its good actresses go so easily.

I can't wait for Andrea Evans' return to OLTL to become a reality... It is really long in the making!!

• Members

Oh, yes she CAN! She started on OLTL and she should return to her roots.

As for Andrea Evans returns, man that would be huge!

I disagree with Mulder's choices as to which two present ladies to get rid of to make room. Kathy Brier is a great actress and she should day. And while I haven't heard anything official yet, after today it looks like Alexandra Neil will soon be leaving Llanview anyway....why not get rid of Melissa Gallo? She really serves no purpose these days?

I have also heard rumblings (but can't remember it is was in TV Guide magazine, or one of the recent soap mags) but that it is rumored that OLTL has talked with Roger Howarth about returning as well, but not as Todd. I'm not sure what they're up to with that, but that would be a huge gain for OLTL if they were able to pull that off.

I would keep Nathaniel Martson, but Mulder I agree with the rest of those choices. I wouldn't really include Kingsley Leggs though, because I really don't think we'll be seeing him again anyway. We might, but I personally don't think so.

Archived