• Members

Andrea Evans back as Tina would be fantastic. Although it's gonna be hard to forget her sex antics as Rebecca. LOL. Not really but if she does go back to OLTL, that's what I'm gonna end up thinking about seeing her on screen :lol:

I don't see Gina leaving GL, actually, unless ABC offers her something REALLY good. I wonder how Howarth feels about his new story of psychic Paul? I would think he's probably not thrilled but returning to OLTL as someone who's not Todd? That would be a big coup for them but I'm not really for it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't want Roger Howarth back on OLTL if he was not Todd. Not that I want him at ATWT either, and he is a good actor but I hate when soaps bring back actors who have been on the show before as main or important characters as some whole new or other character. When I first see them on the show I always automatically think their original character's name.

If he were returning as Todd I would be all for this, but if not as Todd don't have him come back at all. Everytime I would see him I would just think "Todd".

• Members

I would think Tina's return would bring past fans back.

I can't see them booting Marcie to make room for Kelly. And they can't get rid of Adriana...she's too hot. Kill Natalie...slowly...painfully. Then John can commit suicide because her horrific death has pushed him over the edge. John/Natalie leaving would free up about 20 minutes every episode! Problem solved.

• Members

It would be great if Andrea Evans came back as Tina; none of the other Tinas ever worked for me. Presumably, if Tina came back, we would see at least one of Tina's kids become a regular character as well

While I like the actress who plays Paige a lot - I remember her from Texas, As the World Turns, etc - the character of Paige has long been nothing but a plot device, one that I assume will be gone as soon as Spencer's murder is solved.

I think the rumor of Howarth coming back to OLTL is bogus; he's almost certainly staying on ATWT

Archived