PSNS: Chad lover is revealed

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, considering Chad being on the down low came out of left field why not make the lover come out of left field too?

We all called Vincent weeks ago. If this is supposed to be a shocking story as advertised, make it shocking. Hell, they destroyed so many characters on the show and with Chad they could have at least made it worth it by making the lover someone important. Like King said, it being Vincent is stupid because he just came on the show in December.

• Members

Wait a second, this does not add up! :lol:

That was Chris' hair on the cell phone.

There's no way that was Vincent's.

Someone, please, confirm. Did NBC fool us, the fans, on PURPOSE? Because that was so Chris' hair.

We all know Vincent's hair so I again say this with mostly certainty--there's NO way they were filming Vincent for that clip.

• Members

The fact that Chad, who still wanted Whitney and did everything he could to get her back when they thought they were siblings, all of a sudden started having a male lover is out of left field JSF. Hell, even if he were just cheating it would be out of left field. It's put of character and, therefore, is character destruction. If they are going to do this, they should have at least made it a shock and made the lover a character we actually care about.

• Members

I'm with JSF- I don't see it as something out of left field. But I think part of that's 'cause I enjoy taking what Passions writers throw up and adding stuff to make it more enjoyable for me.

As far as this reveal- it's not nearly the cop out I expected. So good for you, writers!

• Members

See, that's the thing. One could argue that his love and SEXUAL desire, maybe even fetish, for his "sister" is the sign of a sexual perversion, which could manifest itself in a sexual addiction to a man. Sexual addiction, coupled with sexual perversion, means the sex is not shared between people; it's all about pleasure. Not the person, or the gender. So I can totally see it. That's why I defend it.

Archived