DAYS: Monday

• Members

Awesome episode today. Finally, some action!

This EJ-John twist is so deliciously vile. Stefano obviously needs a kidney. I'm glad this SL isn't losing it's umbrella quality yet. It was beginning to seem it would. Poor Steve, not to mention poor Kayla! What a position to be in.

Nick as Chelsea's defender had so much squee factor. The forgiveness scenes were so good. It was so natural. I commend Hogan. Under most writers, such a quick forgiveness wouldn't have worked. But between these characters and the writing - superb! And that little kiss and the light in Nick's eyes afterwards? Bam! These two are just so good. I was so glad to not see Abby up in Nick's scenes for a change, much as I love her. :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Steve did a wonderful job in this episode. I really liked the scene where he went back to their apartment to get Kayla. You could tell he was still under Dimera influence at first. And, then he called her "Sweetness" and had this look in his eyes, that distinguished his character, and made it evident that he was himself at that very second. Due to the fact that Steve is not in his normal state of mind, I don't think he could be held liable for what is going on. Yet, Kayla on the other hand, has to be held fully accountable for her actions. She's put in a tough situation, but she did have the opportunity to refuse to help Steve and call for assistance. I'm still not a big fan of this story, but I admit it does have great potential in the longrun.

It was nice to see Belle taking more charge, for once. She has become extremely reliant on Shawn, yet given her situation, that is totally understandable. It was a good change to see her being the stronger one and calming Shawn down. They're island adventure should be challenging yet interesting!

Nick and Chelsea were most definitely the highlight of this episode. Nick did a great thing! The forgiveness scene was nice, and I agree, not many writers would be able to pull that off so well. I hope to see Dr. Reibert pay.

• Members

Stefano needs John's kidney? Aren't family members he most logical candidates for kidneys? Will Hogan really go that route with John's past? Hmm... I say go for it Hogan! Make John a full-fledge DiMera! Could you imagine the inner battle he would be fighting within himself? :D

• Members

Nick and Chelsea were great today. I'm really enjoying watching the different stages of their romance; it's very natural and totally believable. This is the best young couple in years!

SN was amazing today. I loved the scene at the end where he was robotic, zombie Steve and then you could see the torment in his eyes as he said "Sweetness". Kayla is in a very tough situation here. Yes, she should call the police, but Steve is the man she loves and trusts with all her heart and she knows he's in some kind of terrible trouble. In her place, I don't know what I'd do. Thankfully, the DiMeras do not have a vendetta against my family so I should never have to make that kind of decision. :D

Shawn and Belle on the island...hmmm. I keep waiting for the Skipper and Gilligan to walk out of the jungle and hand them one of Mary Ann's coconut cream pies. It was nice to see Shawn admit what a screw-up he's been. He didn't think to check the contents of the first-aid kit? No extra food in watertight containers? And if everything's wet, what about Claire's diapers? Are they going to have to potty train her now? And I'm still worrying about Claire's anti-rejection drugs because of her transplant. I'm not a doctor so I could be wrong, but don't they have to take medications for life? Philip's a little crazy right now, but he at least would have kept Claire safe. I'm just not rooting for anyone in this story, except Claire.

I liked Bo and EJ's scenes. Looking forward to a future showdown between these two! They are so opposite--Bo a stubborn hot-head, EJ cool and calculating--that I think scenes between these two are a lot of fun to watch.

• Members

I couldn't watch the sappy on-the-run couple so didn't even watch them and started on doctoring a computer that needs fixing. I did see part of Steve, EJ and Kayla. That's another story that is ridiculous, but is more interesting at least and closer to worthy. I'm loving watching Kayla, Bo and now Steve when he isn't in a seizure. He was so perfect today when he really feared for John's life and and needed to get to Kayla how seriously he needed her....just pausing, trying to settle his feelings and then simply said, "Sweetness, I need you." I mean, how perfect was that. I just loved it.

I even didn't watch Chelsea and Nick and missed their kiss...sigh. Oh well.

• Members

Finally a show where i enjoyed everything....Shawn and Belle was light and kind of filler..but i liked seeing them work together..and Brandon Beemer has the greatest bicepts...that alone is reason to watch..

Chelsea and Nick--they have become my favorite couple on the show...Hogan has done wonders with chelsea, and i adore Nick..Blake Berris is such a find...I was so excited when chelsea kissed Nick..can't wait to see them take on Dr. Mc Creepy!!!! also i just love seeing them slowly develop into a couple, Hogan has done a great job with them..

Bo---i was just so happy to see him on the show today..I've missed him so much...and it was great seeing Bo back in on the EJ action..Hopefully they keep this up...I really enjoyed the bo/ej scenes...James Scott is just magnificent...

Finally Steve and Kayla were great today...my heart was really pumping through their final scenes....Its kind of a scary predicament they are in...

• Members

Chelsea and Nick and Max and Abby are the couples to watch on DAYS. It's something new and exciting. As much as the older couples are still cool too, DAYS hasn't done romances like this in a while so it's nice to see.

• Members

Great show today.

Loved Steve and Kayla. I just loved that scene where Kayla ran into Steve at the suite. It was chilling and SN and MBE played it so well. I just love when he called her "Sweetness' and said he needed her. He became the Steve we knew in that moment and it was like he was crying out for help. It was so sad. I loved the ending with Kayla learning what she had to do.

I also loved how Steve brought up his past connection to John when he first came to Salem. Steve was doing what he could to help John today and I am glad because it shows he is trying to fight this. JS was delicious today. Loved the kidney line. That doctor was creepy. I am enjoying this story.

Bo and Kayla's scenes were great. These two have great chemistry. Good to see Bo involved again. Loved his scenes with EJ. I love how pompous and cocky both were. I also loved that little smile EJ had when he arrived at the hospital and looked in John's room. Nice little touch there.

I liked Shelle being filler today. It felt like we had a break from them but we didn't. I loved all the mentions to when they kidnapped JT and to Puerto Rico. Martha and Brandon are great together. It was funny how they left Claire playing in the sand and hardly paid any attention to her. Model parents for sure :lol:

Chelsea and Nick were great. Berris impressed me in that scene where he threw Dr Rebert out of the car. The way he screamed was so full of passion and it just impressed me. You could feel how much he cared for Chelsea. Melvin and Berris shined today. The way they are coming together is just perfect. Normally, this would feel rushed but it doesn't. This is one of the best romances Days has had in a long time and I love it. The kiss was so great and the dialogue, especially that one line where Nick said "I can find another job, I can't find another you," was perfect.

Excellent show. Days is beginning to roll again IMO.

• Members

I'm watching my tape of the show right now.

Dr. Reibert (or is it Rebert?) is beyond creepy. Damn, damn! Right now Chelsea is fighting him off in the car. God, I love Rachel Melvin! She's developed so much as an actress.

Shawn looks hot in dirty clothes. :)

• Members

I love the way James Scott delivered that cannibalistic line.

If they sold the pants that Brandon Beemer is wearing on the internet, I would pay big bucks for 'em, LoL. They look yummy as hell.

LMAO! Chelsea stomping on his foot... awesome! Damn, I love Rachel Melvin.

The dialogue on this show is so much better than before! I love how Bo calls her "Kay" instead of Kayla. So sweet.

Archived