DAYS: Monday

• Members

I hope and pray every day you're right, but ever since Hogan called them a "tragic" couple, and because nick IS a dork, I just get the feeling that he is SO going to die just before they finally become a real "couple." Chelsea will have become a better person, all because of him, Shane Patton. Cue montage at Nick's funeral, of Chick's good times together. Chelsea vows to not let him down, and stay a good person. I just totally see that happening. :(

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am trying to recall if that comment was made when he initially discussed Nick as geeky virgin who *Chelsea* would deflower and then break off with him in a cruel way. Anyone else remember this? I swear that was his initial take on the storyline. Glad he took it in a different direction (could do with Billie's involvement though).

• Members

Don't get me wrong, I love Chick. But do they have great commercial appeal? That's the question. If so, then I think (and would hope) Hogan would rewrite their story -- again. Because they have the best story of any couple on "Days" as far as Im concerned. I'm riveted, absolutely RIVETED by the actors and the writing.

And I was just shocked and completely taken aback to see that, on a MONDAY no less, Hogan reunited these crazy cats. THAT FAST. You just don't see that. EVER.

Archived