DAYS: Monday

• Members

Hey guys, some people are spoiler free so let's keep spoiler discussion out of daily threads or at least use spoiler tags.

I know that no one knows for sure but some may not have even known about what is being discussed.

I know Andre is spoiler free and others may be too so let's help them be surprised about things happening, shall we? :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, as true Chick fans I think we have to get out the word, let people know the truth, so that we can FLOOD the show with mail showing how HOT this couple is. I don't think Hogan gets it. I mean, is he REALLY this stupid? Would he REALLY kill off half of the show's couple with greatest potential?

It's all too UNBEARABLE to think about!

I could faint...

• Members

It is sad, and for the love of God, I tried to not get invested in the character or the couple. For the first month that Nick was on, I wasn't interested. I never paid attention. Unwillingly, I started loving Nick and Nick and Chelsea. But when any writer compares a couple to Romeo and Juliet, things don't look good for one person. And the show would never kill off Chelsea. Nick's a goner. Mark my words.

• Members

Yeah, Phoenix. I think it's the latter for you.

Nick's donzo. Although I hate when people compare Hogan's work on ATWT to DAYS, but it's no secret that he brings on short-term characters. Nick could easily have been one of those characters. It make sense. Nick's brought onto the show a total opposite to Chelsea. He calls her out on her faults and tells her what no one else would. He bends over backwards for her and ultimately made her a better person. Now, Chelsea will fall in love with Nick and then BAM, it happens. It's a classic tragic love story that I have no doubt Hogan was gunning for. And he's succeeded!

• Members

I think it's best, no matter what he intended, to start the letter-writing campaigns.

I can't stress that enough.

the show must realize they have a GOLD couple on their hands. If we don't tell them, who willl? It's almost insane how hot Chick are. I mean, this is a dork/rebel chick story that actually WORKS and isn't an afterschool special. I just love it.

• Members

Fine. TRY E-MAIL. It's free. ;)

Surely none of us can object to a nice, healthy e-mail campaign? No postage charge, just fan support.

I disagree that the campaigns are ineffective, however.

If this were vets? Sadly, yes, you may be right, lol, but they cost BIG BUCKS.

Nick and Chelsea are cheapies, and because of that, if the show truly has the next "big" thing in Chick, then it is in their best interest to listen to the fans. They can get great story, ratings, buzz and everything from this couple -- that is cheap.

That's why I think this time, a campaign would work.

Archived