DAYS: Monday

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Poor Steve. What a tortured man. His hair's a tad too feathered today, though. Someone gave him Caroline's hairdo, LoL.

I hate to be the type of person who predicts the "next big couple," but I can't help it with Nick and Chelsea. They bring out the best in each other. And I could just eat Nick up with a spoon, damn!

Mary Beth Evans is doing an awesome job lately. She's bringing out a fire in Kayla that's been lacking since her return last year. I'm loving these Bo/Kayla scenes. They have a great bro/sis dynamic that's so natural.

• Members

It's odd seeing Shawn and Belle talk about the stories that happened when Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms were in the roles, LoL. Oh, how I wish it would've been these two from the start. MMM, damn, Shawn's lookin' hot!

Belle: "I grew up a spoiled, rich kid. Never had to work for anything..."

Ahh, some nice character dialogue between these two today. Re-establishing who they are. I'm enjoying it. See? Filler doesn't have to be boring. They can make it interesting and meaningful. Lately, a big chunk of the show has been filler but it's still interesting because of fresh dialogue and interactions... I've been loving it.

Oh wow. I love the way Shawn said "okey-dokey," LoL.

• Members

YES! YES!

Chelsea: "I'm leaning heavily towards forgiving you." Sweet!

Oh God! She just asked him about the e-mails. "You did write them, right?" Then he shoots his eyes back and forth, grins and spits, "Yeah!" So cute, holy sh!t I wanna [!@#$%^&*] him.

"I can always find another job... I'll never find another YOU." Swoon. Christ! I love these two, absolutely LOVE these two. I feel like I'm living vicariously through them, LoL.

• Members

I thought Chelsea kneed Dr. Reibert in the groin, not stomped on his foot. Am I wrong?

And yes, Chick is THE BEST NEW COUPLE ON DAYTIME, and the best new couple on Days since 1999, at least. (Broe are like a steaming pile of feces in comparison, and they already kinda were.)

• Members

Kinda? BROE was a total pile of sh!t. I loved them for, like... two seconds or something. Then it all went to hell.

CHICK kicks ass! They have so much chemistry, and it's not forced or conventional. He's a nerd, she's a b!tch with a good heart... it's beautiful. My heart aches for them.

OMG! DID SHE REALLY JUST KISS HIM!? I did not expect that... holy [!@#$%^&*]!!! I'm going [!@#$%^&*] crazy over here, goddamn! BEST KISS ALL YEAR!!

Oh christ, the geeky fanboy in me is coming out. Oh God, I just want to bottle this!

• Members

I totally enjoyed Chelsea and Nick - had a smile on my face the whole time. I think Blake has really hit his stride in the last few weeks. And he can certainly do the eye snogging. ;) My favorite moment was when they were sitting on the couch and Nick was getting up and then Chelsea pulled him back down while they both had these cute little laughs and smiles. Moments like that are what show chemistry - very natural and comfortably playing off of each other.

I totally enjoyed the EJ/Steve and Kayla scenes for such different reasons - juicy angst and intensity. It was nice to have a mix. That moment at the hotel when Steve has a little break through says, "Sweetness, I need you" was great. A brief moment but Nichols was able to convey powerful emotions in that time with the nuances in his facial expressions.

As for Shelle, it was good to hear them articulate all of the things they have been doing wrong. One ep isn't enough though - I need to see a lot more self examination and regrets shown for their poor choices.

• Members

Like believing they could survive in the whole wide world with no money, no plan and no place to end up at rather than having the confidence to whip Victor and Philip without leaving home at all. Once they learned of Philip's plan, all they had to do was get the judge out of bed and have the plane grounded and Philip arrested....he would have lost temporary custody right there...then attend to their own legal affairs, get their ducks in a row and behave as honorable parents and citizens in the community. If Shawn and Belle don't lose custody of Claire after this fiasco, then why play it?

Archived