Y&R: Kevin Spoiler

Evan

• Members

Poor Kevin: he gets arrested and charged with Colleen's attempted murder, while she is in a coma.

Only Michael, Gloria and Daniel believe Kevin is telling the truth. :o:o

I can see it now: Kevin is on trial, about to be found guilty, when Colleen miracuously reappears in the courtroom and tells the truth about Jana. :lol:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^^Deja Vu of many other storylines, however, this one will be kind of interesting....Of course Daniel will believe him; and J.T. and Adrian 'Kornball' Korbel will do everything but dig up any little blip of 'evidence' to try to convict the boy....You know J.T.'s boring tail will be all up in this case like white on rice....and then add William Bardwell, who will be begged and pleaded by Gloria to help prove his innocence will do whatever to do so, but stumble upon something else that will make Gloria wish she kept her trap shut (well, I can dream of her getting busted, can't I?)

• Members

I have a feeling this is going to happen:

Colleen will eventually be paired with Kevin (it's been a lot time a coming if you ask me)

Professor Korbel will eventually be paired with Victoria (I have a feeling there will be more scenes for them) or Victoria will fall for J.T. (depending on when we will finally see the end of Brad/Victoria).

Whatever the case..if we can get some rockyou.gif between Kevin and Colleen, I'll be happy...

Archived