Clark, Cook, & Huber ALL to GH!

Joe

• Members

According to someone who has edited Wikipedia, Liza Huber will bejoining the GH cast next month as Elizabeth's sister, Sarah. Also debuting in March will be Christie Clark as Courtney Jacks. And in April, Jason Cook will take over the role of Lucas Jones.

I found this so funny, thought I'd share.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Christie Clark is going to GH as Courtney Matthews Jacks,then that would mean Courteney is coming back from the dead.The way this sounds plausible is if Helena had Courtney looked liked she died from the virus and then had her held captive to hurt her grandson Nikolas.

• Members

How many times will people who think Christie Clark is a nice lady insist on resurrecting the Courtney rumor? Christie Clark did not audition for Courtney last year, she might've in 2001 but Courtney died last year. You can like CC, you can like Carrie Brady, but Courtney is dead and Christie Clark will not be playing the role. I'm sure CC will find a way to pay the rent.

• Members

The Jason Cook being on GH has been floating around for awhile another one had him as Patricks brother. Liza Huber is still under contract to PSNS though it is being cancelled they will finish out whatever storyline they have for her. She is do to come back from maternity leave in April.

• Members
You're right. She didn't audition for Courtney, she would have said so if it was true when people asked on her official forum. She had some meatings, but there was no audition. Don't know what the future will tell, but for now CC is not joining GH. It's no secret she would like to though.

And yes of course CC will find another way to pay her rent, that's really not the point here. One thing, she got her successful restaurant in SF, so I don't think she'll have to worry about money. ;)

( Btw. I find this wikipedia thingy very amusing. lol )

Archived