• Members

Well,I signed on and didn't see a thread for today's show so I thought I would start it.

Today's show is a let down for me compared to the others this week.

Of course,it was that stupid Katie/Brad stuff that did it for me!

I did like the scene with Tom and Margo telling Casey what's what and telling Maddie that she was welcomed because she was like family.

Maria Wagner directed,Susan Dansby wrote it and Gary Sunshine appeared again today in the BDW list.

What did you think about it?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll give TAIC this---they sure are pimping Brad/Katie hard. Since I can't say anything nice, I won't say anything else.

I'm tired of Gwen's endless trauma-filled life. What does ghostAdam threaten to take away from her? Her VOICE? GMAFB!!! Boo-hoo, let's all cry for Gwen. She seriously needs to be off on some "tour" for six months or so.

I'm tired of Meg's self-pity fest too. She's willing to cover Craig's ass because he planted evidence for her? WTH? No wonder Jack's frustrated....it's the Carly/Simon crap all over again, with some misguided woman covering for a worthless walking bag of flesh man.

Paul's psychic flashes are so cheesy. Did TAIC spend all their budget on Emily's hooker underwear or what? Oooohhh...bracelet falls on rock...news at 11. Seriously, I almost wonder if TAIC aren't toying with the idea of a Paul/Carly hookup, since Parker is bonding with Paul so quickly. (And yes...I feel like biting off my tongue for thinking of it.)

It was nice seeing Kim, even if it was on a pimping All Things Katie day.

• Members

Agreed on both counts. Monday thru Wednesday was much better. Todays show was ok but nowhere near the other shows of the week. I hate Brad and Katie ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!! Loved seeing Kim. And I still dont care for Paul and his stupid visions.

• Members

Not hard to believe at all Drew, I was also somewhat enjoying them, and I am not happy about it either :(

As for the show as a whole, like alot of posters said no where near the last three days in greatness, today was just laking something. As for Gwen I just want her gone, poor poor Gwen, lets see character has been on screen for 2 years in a row without ever being backburnered, and it is always the same storyline, poor me me Gwen, God she is Turning into Jen more and more by the day, and that is not a good thing. Please backburner Gwen. Paul and his visions are getting more dumb by the day and I really wish they would stop, how stupid another visin of a bracelet what does this make vision number 3 about the same thing, GMAFB. Maddie and Casey were pretty good, and like I said Brad and Katie were even interesting :( . So in general Gwen needs to go and so does Paul, and so do Katie and Brad before I really start to like them together, because I really don't want to.

• Members

I've been hating on Katie for months now, but I have to admit I found her and Brad charming. :unsure: I also love Michael Park when he is playing against Brad. Not because I like Brad all that much, but I just think some of the things Jack says are pretty funny.

I want to smack Parker for continuing to push Jack away, but I kind of understand too. He's taking it all out on Jack because he knows Jack isn't going to walk out on him no matter how much anger Parker throws his way.

• Members

I think right now the only thing holding my attention is the Tom/Margo/Casey stuff....to me it would be the most I've seen Tom on screen in quite some time.

I think I would like Vienna more if she were not with Brad....It would have been interesting to see her paired up with Henry...but Brad is boring to me.

Don't know if I am really on board with the whole Adam/Gwen/Maddie stuff, yet...In some instances, it just came right out of left field....meaning, Adam's agression for Gwen....a part of me wonders if the writers had something else in mind and they just switched gears immediately.

• Members

Don't know if anyone knows for sure, but it would probably be posted in a spoiler thread (I don't check those usually) if anyone did know.

I'm scratching my head wondering how they could redeem him if he is not dead. He'd really crossed the line by the end.

As for today's show, yeah I agree it was not as good as Monday-Wednesday.

Archived