B&B: Is the Black Knight behind all of this?

• Members

Okay folks, I don’t how you feel about this story but my interest is at peak: Who the hell is Harvey Golden?

I had no time for B&B this week at all so far but I guess the story hasn’t been resolved so quickly. That would be a huge let-down because this is the best mystery we had in ages...

Anyone interested in this plot? Any theories?

I thought it could Massimo, Stephen Logan, Adam Alexander or even the never before seen John Forrester... However, a friend of mine told me Harvey sounded an awful lot like Mr Mumbles without the mumbling. By second listening, he was right. So could Harvey Golden be Victor Newman!? I know this sounds far-fetched but the voice had indeed a resemblance. And Eric Braeden did already cross over to B&B once before and was toyed with by Brooke. Plus there is a certain chemist to arrive in LA very soon...

Hmmm, I’m totally spoiler-free on this Harvey Golden situation - not that B&B would actually release any detailed spoilers at all. Thoughts?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also thought Hervey Golden sounded a lot like Victor Newman...

But why would he have a bunch of boutiques that he's never mentioned before? And WHY would he sell them to Nick, of all people?

Could be interesting stories...because LML sure as hell isn't using Eric Braeden at Y&R.

The future B&B Supercouple: Brooke and Victor! LOL. And Nikki thought she had a cow about Ashley!? LOL.

• Members

I kind of hope it's Massimo. This show needs him back badly, imo. There are three woman in his age bracket and only one woman.

The idea of it being Victor is interesting, but you'd think with Summer's kidnapping and the reliquary nonsense he'd have his hands full. Then again, the crossovers haven't always been consistant, so anything is possible.

• Members

I’m sorry but no more Massimo EVER, please! Joe Snoozeworthy Mascolo was such a waste. I’d spare no expenses on this one to please Brad. I’d even pay him a sexy personal pencil-sharpening assistant from my own money just to keep Mojo off the screen.

B&B had great older gentleman in the past: Jim Storm (although he must be REALLY old by now), Patrick Duffy, Michael Swan, Chris Robinson (he should have been back like yesterday when Taylor was on trial...)...

Archived