Days rumours

• Members

You're totally wrong, Rion.

She DOES remember. It all came back to her. She had so many memories of stealing art (remember? when she had the RED streaks in her hair?) and the love affair with John. She DOES remember.

Remember when she kissed John at DiMansion (when Bo walked in and caught them?). As Bo was beating the hell out of John, Hope remembered everything about her life as Gina. The affair with John, stealing art...

Hope knows AND remembers.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some of these sound good and plausible and some sound completely illlogical and stupid.

They won't be revisiting Princess Gina. That story went on long enough as it is. Hope doesn't need to remember nothing because I am pretty sure alot of it came back to her when John was removing the chip at the Mother of the Year Party. She had flashes of everything as Rolf and Bart were turning her back into Gina and I could've sworn after Bo caught Hope and John in the bedroom that Hope told Bo she was having memory flashes and John was trying to help her. Even if that isn't the case, Hope knows everything that has happened so there is no need to drudge all that up.

I hope the surrogate one happens just so that loose thread will get tied up.

The Marlena island one is interesting because I still feel there are gaps missing there.

I don't think these are true though.

• Members

She remembers. She investigated her life as Gina... then Stefano turned her into Gina again. When she was "Hope" again, she went back to remembering nothing. Then little by little, she began having memory flashes until it all finally came back to her.

Here's a clip of her remembering some of her life as Gina... although the clip has edited out most of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM1j_jJefZ0

• Members

Oy....I don't want the Hope/Gina thing to be true. We don’t need the super villain league of brainwashed assassins/art thieves (Gina, John, Patch), roaming around Salem and doing Elvis DiMera’s bidding.

And concerning JT….they should wait a few years (if Days is even still on) before being him back into the picture. With doodlebug filling the void left by Zach, I don’t see his purpose at this time.

• Members

OH, that was the lamest thing EVER done in daytime.

Not the party itself, but the theme. Langan OBVIOUSLY just wanted to get the whole cast dressed up for a big event. Either that or NBC (asses!) demanded it. So Langan looked at the canvas and thought, "What the heck can I make a party for?" "Oh, well, Hope is a good mother...yeah, yeah...let's call it a Mother of the Year party!"

THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

Archived