Days rumours

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Sami giving birth to twins, one being EJ's and one being Lucas', is corny and stupid. Yes, once in a very blue moon, it happens to mothers. Does that mean it should be written on the show? HELL NO! Not everything that happens in the real world needs to be done on-screen. OLTL did this with Jessica and Natalie and look what happened there. DISASTER at it's best!

• Members

I agree. I love LUMI but there is much story potential if this is a Brady/Dimera baby. Passions already did a similar twin story like this and I have no desire to see it again. It happens but it's too much of a copout. I hope Days just writes for good solid drama and story and not for the fanbases. They should do that in regards to everything from now on because Corday always bows to them and that is really holding Days back from taking risks and going for what sometimes is best for the story and the potential of the show.

• Members

That's DAYS biggest problem with writers of the past. C&B, as great of a writing team as they were, should have never made Zack Bo's child. It took away from the drama and the story that we had been watching for the past year. Fans were very invested in the fact that John or Stefano could be that baby's father. Just think of it, we could have had the very first Horton/DiMera baby. Bo would have had to deal with the emotional toll of raising a DiMera. It would be like a mirror image of Grandpa Shawn/Caroline/Victor which is the he was produced. But instead, C&B come and want to please the fans and win the popularity contest and change the paternity to make Bo be the father. Sure, it was logical because of the whole mime angle, but it was still a mistake.

Okay... :blink:

Archived