PSNS: JER borrows a story from his first DAYS run again

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shhhhhhhh!!! Don't give him ideas

I have an inkling Fancy's going to become pregnant soon due to Luis' semen being implanted in her. We've had to endure weeks of them emphasizing the semen. Ugh

It would be a spin on the turkey baster storyline on Sunset Beach.

• Members

So then, you've outed yourself, haven't you? You've been coming here and masquerading all this time? Well JER, why did you not care to listen to us, the viewers, about various issues concerning the show? How about the many great ideas a lot of us had for storylines? And if you have made Vincent Chad's lover after all the time we've waited, SHAME ON YOU! You could've done better by making the guy HOTTER thus giving Chad's DL story the HOTNESS and BELIEVABILITY it deserves.

• Members

He's no stranger to sterlizing women. Usually just the evil ones though.

Please, yo. The hallmark of Reilly is an insistence on doing the exact opposite of what people suggest and/or want, which is why you always tell him what you'd hate to see as though you love it (example: Chadney 4-Eva!!!1!)

• Members

Emily Harper will be grateful, because I feel like a big part of her future will involve getting attacked by various psychopaths in horror movies aimed at teenagers. I love her and all, but that seems like a place she'll wind up.

• Members

you know what I've been DYING to say here for the past five months or so?

That, if "The Class" ever wanted to bring on a sister for Nicole, she SO should get the role. Honestly, that actress and Harper could be twins! And they're probably not even related in real life!

DO it "Class" TPTB. You know it's the right thing to do. Hire Ems!

Archived