PSNS: JER borrows a story from his first DAYS run again

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DEAR GOD STOP WITH THE FANCY TORTURE!!! :angry:

I know that JER did alot of this to build rooting value for her but this is just ridiculous. Poor Emily Harper. I hate she has to play all this. It's starting to be overkill. Sheridan was always a damsel in distress but what is happening to Fancy is beyond that. It's too much.

• Members

Excellent post! She really has taken Sheridan place in the "suffering" department. I love it! But then again, I'm a fan of JER's rehashes, with different characters. If I like the story, I don't mind it being used for another character. IT's fun! Especially if you are video editing buff and can do montages of the different-but-same stories, back and forth, back and forth! :)

• Members

Even if the show were to continue past September, I don't think her pregnancy would be spent in a pit.

Uh-uh

JER is making everything much worse. Pregnant Fancy would probably be suspended on a plank for several months as she is attacked. It would be something more outrageous than Sheridan's pit story.

Anyway, the original wording of this spoiler states that Fancy is splashed by acid. I'm hoping it's a minor incident that does not result in any damage,

• Members

Carrie went through a number of painful skin grafts, paid for by John.

Just another reason why HE is more of a father than Roman ever was.

At the time on the show, all Roman could think about was Carrie dumping Austin, even when she was in the hospital bed in bandages.

Archived