ATWT: Happy Bloody Valentines!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was a pretty good show today, not nearly as good as some of the other days in the recent past, but still good. Loved seeing the Kim/Margo/Bob scenes I really like how they are making all this stuff about family, it is about time ATWT got back to its roots and starting telling family drama storylines. Brad and V. are just ZZZZZZZZZZZ. I really hope Brad is gone soon. I wonder if Adam is really dead, I am having a feeling that he is not.

• Members

GOD! I hate how they're setting up Brad and Katie. It's so freaking contrived. And after seeing previews for tomorrow, it's even more stupid. Please get rid of Brad, PRONTO!

I enjoyed the Maddie/Gwen scenes. I was truly expecting Adam's hand to come out of the grave when the camera panned over. I was let down. :( I wanted a Melrose moment on daytime.

• Members
I expected the same thing!

I don't think so either. I don't want Adam dead.Not that I like the actor,I want Adam to stay because he is a part of a main family.

They did a stupid thing by killing off Jennifer and Bryant.

I absolutely agree!

ATWT has been good at cutting its' losses so hopefully they will with Brad.I hope they recast and then rethink his character's personality!

I want to see Jack and Katie hook up just in time for Carly to come back!!

Today's show was written by Richard Culliton (again). He wrote Monday's show. Grant Aleksander (exPhillip,GL) directed today.

• Members

Brad needs to leave...yesterday! I hate that Vienna's stupid enough to get sucked into his lies. I hate that Jack has nothing better to do than run around town checking up on him. I even hate that Katie walked in on him and V nearly doin' the humpty-hump. It's way past time Katie got someone else's lovin' shoved in her face. The ONLY good thing was V pointing out she was free to do whoever she wanted, unlike the soon-to-be former Mrs. Kasnoff, who was happily married when she screwed Simon.

And I can't believe Will apologized to Gwen. GMAFB.

Loved Bob tearing in to Meg. It's nice to see the vets doing more than holding Katie's hand when she's upset.

• Members

Wow! Those scenes with Katie, Brad, Vienna, and Jack were so bad!! (and I think you know why! <_< ) It felt as if something was way off.

I love Vienna, but not even she and Jack could have saved those scenes. MP was the only strong actor in the bunch, and you could definitely tell from that one scene.

Okay, so we got to see 2 minutes of Bob and Kim together. I guess that was our Valentine's Day treat. :rolleyes: Oakdale must not celebrate holidays b/c we didn't get a Thanksgiving and X-Mas episode either.

Archived