AMC: Cady's Last AMC-related blog

• Members

Hey, did I ever SAY Carruthers was an innocent in all of this?! I'm just saying homegirl may not want to speak up because she's afraid of losing her job. After all, she's got a family to feed, right?

I think Carruthers would be fabulous on a show where the writers are allowed to WRITE with little-to-no network interference, like GL, ATWT, or Y&R(who I heard was interested in her when PC was cancelled). I've seen Carruthers do production magic on a show where they talent is allowed to shine on every level(writing, acting, etc.).

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think we ever got a first hand reaction from Michael E. Knight regarding Tad being the killer. All we got was McTavish pissing her pants over the idea.

I love how Cady spoke up about it and how ridiculous the whole scenario was.

David and or Erica should have always been the murderer. Or Josh. His violation against Erica was much bigger than Dixie and Tad's. I mean come on. Tad's character had already been long ruined but that just sort of burst the bubble.

• Members

It was obvious that McTrash wasn't invested in Tad and Dixie with this return of Dixie/Cady's, people kept saying she loved them and all this ish, but I never felt she was that invested in them.

Cady once said she returned because McTavish asked her too, I feel for her, cause she got royally screwed :(

This I don't agree with:

That may be how Cady saw what Dixie did, but that's not how it was written

• Members

Actually, that is how it was written. But it was only said in ONE episode so not everyone got it. Unlike how "Babe = Love" is said in every freaking show.

When Dixie told Tad what happened, she told him that the night she gave birth (and there was even a flashback!) she told Madden to call Tad, Madden told her Tad wouldn't make it in time. Dixie told him that Tad was a good man. Madden told her that Tad never wanted the baby. Madden told her that Tad would resent Kate because Dixie died due to her. Tad wouldn't be able to love her. Dixie signed the papers thinking that. It aired that way, so yes, it was written that way.

• Members

Because that's what Madden made her think. He convinced her of it. Just like he convinced Kendall that she didn't want Spike. She fought off Ryan & Zach because of what Madden convinced her of.

However, I will say that you are not the only one who didn't get that or the Dixie thing, and why is that? Because they did a piss poor job of writing it. It was there, but not enough. They didn't show you Dixie's side of things except for ONE time. That's from a soap that shows you the same freaking conversation 1000 times til you want to puke. Basically, they didn't care. And that's why we are all suffering watching this show these days. They don't really care about what product they're putting out and their ratings reflect that.

• Members

I admire Cady McClain more and more. I love this woman and her honesty. I absolutely hate Julie Hanan Caruthers and Brian Frons, and to a lesser degree Megan McTavish. I'm afraid that other vets will be leaving AMC too. I predict it'll be goodbye to James Mitchell(Palmer), Ray MacDonnell(Joe), Michael E. Knight(Tad), David Canary(Adam & Stuart), Jennifer Bassey(Marian), Tonya Pinkins(Livia), Eileen Herlie(Myrtle) & Walt Willey(Jackson) & Susan Pratt(Barbara) next. I will watch occassionally if something in the previews piques my interest (like Babe's killing today) but that's it, unless AMC realizes what a miserable idiotic mistake they've made and fire Caruthers & McTavish and ABC fires Brian Frons and then rehire Julia Barr, Vincent Irizarry & Cady McClain!

• Members

So did anyone else notice her brief mention of Emma?

Is she saying Emma was supposed to be Kate or am I reading too much into it?

If Emma was supposed to be Kate, that means most of what we are seeing now was pulled out of McT's @ss at the last minute. Ryan wouldn't be Emma's father, so Kendall wouldn't be all concered about Ryan neglecting Spike...Kathy wouldn't exist.....David wouldn't have been a liar...none of David's exit story would have happened.

• Members

HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF GOD, Tzelk!!1

I forgot to ask that very question when I first saw the entry!!

DEAR GOD! SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!! Does anybody know the REAL story behind Emma? Cady TOTALLY hinted Emma was supposed to be Kate. I'd be sorry that Ryan was without child but it makes sense. Kathy is TOO easy to be Kate. ALLthe viewers would expect that because of the "K" and the "K." Emma would be a SHOCKeR!!!!!

Archived