AMC: Cady's Last AMC-related blog

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting the article.

Her commetns reinforce my belief that she got fired for getting too opinionated. It sounds as if she had one foot out the door due to the utter crap on our screens.

It's laughable that she would ask the fans not to stop watching a show she obviously concedes is not the same as it once was. Change is inevitable, but AMC has taken a turn for the worse.

Oh well. If people stop watching or choose to voice their anger via e-mails/calls, it won't be because of their refusal to accept that she's off the show but because the show is so awful.

• Members

WOW!!!!!

I'm happy Cady cleared the air - and let us in on EVERYTHING.

So it all started when they decided to make Tad the Madden killer. That is what started it. Interesting.

Also very interesting that she pointed out that Megan can't write anything else for Dixie or David as characters. That's sad and pathetic! That should show them maybe they need some new creative air in the studios over there.

UGH - I still can't believe they treated Cady like this - by killing Dixie with Cady's favorite breakfast....and then taking Cady and Dixie off the ABC.com website completely while Vincent, Julia, Terri, and Connie are all still there!!! Outrageous!

Oh and that is very interesting that she brought up how STUPID this is that Dixie would keep Tad from his child with Krystal after the whole Kate thing - it makes NO sense - and how horrible and ridiculous it was for Father Clarence to validate this action! LOL - go Cady!

• Members

Wow Cady! You go girl!

Finally the truth comes out. I like Cady's comment on why bring back the character if you have nothing left to write for her? So Megan was responsible for this too. God, what a total hack. Julie is made out to be the sympathetic one. So maybe all my criticism of her was a little unfair. I have no doubt Cady will find work elsewhere.

Here assessment of AMC becoming something totally different is spot on.

It already has IMO.

• Members

That is laughable. There are at least 30+ more years worth of material for Tad and Dixie and they fucked that up. I knew Cady would crack eventually.

I vote either DAYS hires Cady or Y&R hires her. At least then she'd get some good writing.

• Members

EXACTLY!

We feel ya there, Cady!

That means that she's not the only one leaving...more vets being replaced with talentless newbies and the excess given to propping GH.

Tomato, tomahto...If you want to be PC about it, I guess you can call it "an early retirement package."

Too late. Besides, this show is hopeless as far as I'm concerned.

They care about the bottom line at the end of the day. If they cared about their audience, McTavish would have been fired EONS ago.

• Members

That blog kicks some serious ass, and I'm not a big fan of Cady, but damn...:D

LMFAO she thinks good ole Meg's is uncreative. :lol: She's right too. I mean look at what we get when MMT thinks she's being creative: Trevor in a freezor, a walking fetus, Tad and Maddman's killer, dead Dixie, stuff that's coming this week...

I've seen this coming with AMC for awhile, so I'm not at all surprised. :( Frons has his own vision, and nothing that we want, or care about fits with that.

It's a sad, sad day for AMC, and Cady knows it.

And I knew Emma was Kate. Just like I always thought, MMT rewrote it. Made her a Lavery instead. Stupid [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

"I remember in 1989, telling Mike to take his two Emmy’s and shove them up his ass, because I thought he was being an arrogant prick"

EYE-OPENING!!!

Wow.

So scandalous!!

At any rate, I'm sorry for what happened to her. And I think this should pretty much cap any "Dixie's alive!!" rumors.

Again...just...wow. She let it all hang out unlike any other daytimer!

Archived