AMC: Cady's Last AMC-related blog

• Members

I love Cady, and I feel so bad for her that AMC shafted her like this. I'm glad she came clean with it and wrote out how she really feels. I'm sure she feels even worse than this. She's so talented and beautiful, I'm sure some great show will pick up her. Too bad AMC is so blind to see this and rather give noobs like Sean, Sydney, Colby, and Annie more airtime than somebody who's been on there for more than 18 years.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see Cady going back to ATWT. Her and Hunt have moved on, and quite literally since they are now out in California.

I think she may end up on DAYS... Hogan loves her!

No one can save AMC now. Poor Agnes. Think of how we feel and times that probably by one million. Agnes probably figured she'd be long in the ground before AMC would be destroyed. She has to watch it!

We have not heard her say one thing since her "fake" comment regarding Josh.

This woman needs to do a tell all interview!

• Members

Wow what a kick ass entry. I love Cady so much.

AMC is doing basically what Days did to it's fans under Langan. Langan & I guess Corday wanted to take Days in a new direction at that time with focusing on the young people. They said a big FU to their fan base and they lost many of them and still trying to recover from it to this day.

If AMC lasts another few years, they will regret this decision too and pay for it. Right now they want to take AMC in a whole new direction - sad thing is when this new thing doesn't work - how much of a loyal fan base are they doing to have left. Because they are dropping like flies everyday.

• Members

You must all be forgetting that the last time we heard from AN she was towing company line. Obviously, whatever she really thinks, doesn't matter, and she must bow to Fronsie too. I don't want her near AMC. I fear what they'd have her doing/saying. Look at what they're getting away with now? Can you imagine what they think they could get away with if they had AN singing their praises? Dear God.

• Members

^ that's what I'm saying. If they can get her to back that storyline (I don't buy for half a second she really supports it) then what else could they get her to support? I don't even want to think about it. So long as Frons and MMT have the reigns, AMC is screwed.

• Members

Goodness! She sounds JUST like the female JER. I think I'm going to love to hate this women!

Someone, PLEASE tell me where I can find a bunch of her quotes all on one site or page or thread on SON.. something! I love reading JER interviews and I really get the feeling I'm going to love hers as well. :)

Archived