PSNS: Theory on Chad's Secret Gay Lover

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

see, I don't know, I still don't think that it's him. I think he'd use that [!@#$%^&*] in a heartbeat if it was him. And the guy who walked in on Friday, to the motel room,(and yes I understand that he prolly wasn't the real actor) was 1)much taller than that tabloid guy and 2)even though I know it's not Jared, I found it weird that the mystery guy had on the same shirt that Jared did that day

• Members

That is probably who it is because JER always likes to build up a big shot and make it someone minor.

Just like the last few murders. It's always been someone minor. The shock value will be Chad sleeping with a man, not who it is. I am pretty sure the identity of the male lover will be a disappointment and I would be shocked if it wasn't.

• Members

Because JER botched it up. Of course, it could always end up being him but JER has had Jared written to always be somewhere else like with Theresa when Chad is with his lover. Usually, it wouldn't matter but Jared has had a alibi so many times it wouldn't make sense. That and Jared already caught Chad with his lover and was shocked to see who it was so it can't be him now.

JER needs him to the foil for ET now with Gwen gone as well so Jared is out of the mix.

• Members

I'm not at all prepared to say it's Vincent! I refuse to believe that this little pipsqueak is the person who has held Chad's attention (and more) all this time in such a profound way. The guy is just too cartoonish looking/acting to be ANYONE'S lover, DL or otherwise. As far as JER building things up and ending it with something lame/minor? Well, lots of people said that about Chad's storyline in general. Many thought that Chad's story would end with some lame revelation but LO AND BEHOLD, it ends up being just what it appeared to be from the get go: A tale of the DL. So don't be surprised if this person IS a shocker! I maintain that Jared should've been and was supposed to be this mystery lover but I now have my eye on Chris or Spike.

• Members

ITA!!!

I really think Chris would be a good shock. And it would be buyable, IMO....he was paid by AL to come in an 'woo' Sher, then he 'fell in love' with her and now that Sher is all over the Fancy/Luis story, we don't see Chris, really at all.

• Members

In the new SOD, there is a little Passions blurb in the gravevine section that reads:

"Look for Passions's young tabloid reporter, Vincent, to be a part of a huge reveal soon..."

Sounds to me like he is probably Chad's lover. I reveal is sounding more and more like a disappointment, just like I thought it would be.

Archived