PSNS: Theory on Chad's Secret Gay Lover

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've seen this little statement on various boards. First of all, who said that the huge reveal that he's part of pertains to Chad's story? Why not the peeper storyline instead? Also, there can be ambiguity in this statement. Just because he may be part of Chad's story doesn't make him the lover! How about him being the one who catches Chad and his motel buddy in the act by taking a picture of them in bed for blackmail purposes? Sounds a lot more like something Vincent would do. One more thing, doesn't this statement have an obvious ring to it? I mean we now know that Chad's lover is a man and that the huge reveal may be just that. Why would they practically spill the beans to the viewers ahead of time by mentioning Vincent's name? Surely they knew viewers would put two and two together. Perhaps they're using Vincent as the final "red herring" to this long-running mystery. We'll see......

• Members

This may sound weird, but I definitely think it's not someone who's white.

I actually freeze framed the teaser on today's episode and the feet in the bed were DEFINITELY those of a black man's. I'm almost positive.

I hope it's not Vincent. That would be awful. THAT guy has nothing that would turn Chad's head from Whitney. Now, if it were Ethan or Luis, I could see it...even Noah. But Vincent, sorry, is just...wrong. Although there is something gay about him. But he's just not for Chad.

• Members

This would ABSOLUTELY turn the show on its ear and make TC a total hypocrite about Simone's relationship with Rae.

As sad as it sounds, I am almost tempted to tape PASSIONS for the rest of the month to see how this progresses. If I did watch PASSIONS, I would be SO afraid to admit it in public...it would be like a dirty secret.

• Members

I don't think Jared was ever supposed to be Chad's lover.

I think JER intentionally tried making it seem like Jared could be in order to create suspense. However, it was obvious that JER was going forward with a Ethan/Theresa/Jared triangle since early fall. Let's not forget that Liza Huber was already 4 months pregnant by the time Jared was introduced on the show. JER decided then, imo, not to recast while Gwen was gone from Harmony; thus, I think Jared was used as a red herring but was never the intentional lover.

• Members

Oh, but I absolutely believe that JER was at the very least toying with the idea of "Chared". He did it long enough just to see what response he'd get from the audience and for the most part, the response was negative. Even before Chad's story really kicked in, there was a strange vibe with "Chared". I'll never forget their "first time" encounter at The Blue Note.

• Members

The more I think about it the more I think YOU might be on to something. Why else have they kept TC around all this time when the character has received no airtime and no storyline? Even now, they could easily get rid of him but they haven't. How hypocritical this would all be since up until now, TC has denounced Simone and Rae as a couple. And just think about it, TC would be sleeping with his own daughter's husband (and his own son-in-law)! YIKES, I THINK ME LIKES!

• Members

Probably recovering from one stroke with another kind of stroke. Hehehe.

This would turn the show on its head. Whitney would never be able to forgive her father. TC, when outed, will probably kill Chad(hence FortuneTellingTabby telling Whitney at the '99 Carnival That There "Is a Murderer, a Killer in her family").

TC has such a masculinity complex too...

WOW. Just *WOW* if this is true!

Archived