PSNS: Theory on Chad's Secret Gay Lover

• Members

I think it's Vincent, and I also think Vincent is not only one of the masked men (working for/with Alistair, Beth, Spike, and Chris), but is also the Evian lovechild. But Vincent's out for himself, as he knows he's the Evian bastard, and wants to bring down the Cranes so he can rule the empire himself.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NOT SO FAST kiddo! You've been wrong before, remember? According to many, it was OBVIOUSLY Valerie at one point. NOT! Also, Chad's story was rumored by many to end on a different note. Not having anything to do with him canoodling with a MAN on the DL! Well, the DL is exactly what we got. And we'll realize it's Vincent when/if we see it, but until then................................

• Members

I also have a feeling that the quote from SOD talking about how Vincent would soon play part in a huge reveal, has something to do with the paternity of little Ethan. I could be wrong, and maybe it's just me hoping for something more shocking than Vincent, but it still something I picked up on. Didn't Teresa get a text from Gwen today, talking about how she knew her secret and that little Ethan was really Ethan's son?

• Members

Geez, I doubt the "kiddo" remark was condescending and was just a friendly remark. I mean, DANG, people! Overreacting much?!!!

And yes, this time, JER made it too obvious. There's NO way it's not Vincent.

It's Vincent.

That's the only reason why Vincent will back down from writing about Ethan and Gwen and Theresa...as Chad said, he was going to give him "something bigger to CHEW on." As Ethan said, Chad was "going to throw him a BONE."

OH DEAR GOD!!

I just realized something!! What if, because that dialogue was so obviously sexual, Vincent's NOT the lover? !!! :o

What IF, the delays with Theresa telling Ethan the truth about Little Ethan are happening because Vincent's NOT the lover, so Chad DOESN'T give him his meat to chew on as a deal not to write about ETG and Vincent exposes Little Ethan's paternity before Theresa has the chance to?!!! :o :o

OH, Lord!!

• Members

The last episode I saw of Passions was January 15, 2007. I'm happy JER followed through and made Chad's lover a man. No other soap I have ever watched has had as many disappointing reveals than Passions has had. It seems JER is trying to redeem himself when its too late. PassionsRed was a joke, PassionsVendetta was a joke and really what was PassionsTabloidTruth?? Nothing came out at all. As far as I was concerned if Passions hadn't been cancelled my pateince with the show was beyond its limit.

Archived