ATWT: Huge Gwen/Maddie/Adam Spoiler.

• Members

This info is coming from the GL Buzz Board the girl on there has been reilable about everything. She is the one who released about Eve being the slasher before it happend. Anyway this is her latest post.

http://www.glbuzz.com/board/upload/index.php?showtopic=151

Her post goes along with spoiler from National Enquirer

Gwen & Maddie unite to hide crucial evidence.

-----------------------

What do you guys think about this? Do you really think that JP will have Gwen/Maddie kill Adam?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I seriously wouldn't take any of this for real, though.

EVERYONE knew it was Eve who was the slasher. Hell, I even called it when they first cast the girl to play her. But that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm reliable about ATWT spoilers.

Some people are so twisted enough that they make up their own spoilers for their shows....just to get people to talking.

I wouldn't take this as anymore than a rumour. I mean, what motive do Maddie/Gwen have for wanting to attack/bury Adam!???!

• Members

Something like this wouldn't surprise me. Gwen and Maddie will both think each of their guys did it. Adam will of course not be dead. Everyone else will assume Adam just skipped town.

And I called Adam being a goner when he blatantly sat down with Iris the other day and plotted against Will without remorse. I think TPTB decided to cut their losses with Adam after the first one had to leave. But technically, he wasn't signed to a long term contract either. This might have been the plan all along. I'm just sorry it doesn't appear Willen is kaput permanently. They need to be, IMO.

• Members

I still can't come to a conclusion.

Is Matt Cavenaugh on contract or not? He's under the names for Cast Bio's over at CBS (which they reserve for contract cast members). However, the poster that does ATWT episode counts says that he's not on contract.

:blink:

• Members

I think what is going to happen is that Maddie and Gwen are going to find Adam's body(this is something I read from another board), you put that along with the spoiler from Enquirer about hiding evidence, that would lead me to believe that they dig a grave for the dead or maybe even alive Adam, because they think either Casey or Will was the person that (killed) or maybe not killed Adam.

I just have a hard time thinking that Maddie or Gwen would be the one's to attack Adam, someone else is the one doing that, but who is anyone's guess.

• Members

Looks like some are speculating that Adam is going to rape Gwen and Maddie walks in on it, and then becuase of Maddie already being raped she goes nuts and hits Adam in the head with something. Then the girls burry his body.

I can't wait to find out whats going to happen. I do know that this girl at the Buzz Board is reliable she has posted so many things in advance that have happend. I remember she posted about Reva's dying and flat lining, she posted about Emily's baby Jennifer dying, and several other things weeks in advance that have happend.

• Members

If all this does happen, this means we would lose three cast members, Adam because he would be dead, and Maddie and Gwen because one of them would be a murderer and the other one would be an accessory to the crime. I don't think JP is going to get rid of two main characters just to do this storyline, there must be alot of other stuff that is going to happen.

• Members

ITA with you on this plus the fact I don't see Gwen killing someone. What you posted sounds more accurate though. That they find his body and then burry it becuas they think Will or Casey did it.

Maybe someone from the gambeling ring kills Adam and then Gwen and Maddie stumble upon the body thinking that Will or Casey did it. I dont know but I am really interested.

Archived