ATWT: Huge Gwen/Maddie/Adam Spoiler.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just can't believe people are actually believing this.

It's way too un-ATWT. (Not to say the show's been exactly normal since JP came on board as HW).

But....Adam is just..BLAH!..since he returned. He leaves...alll happy and carefree, comes back..worried about his aunt/mom when Margo had the liver transplant...then comes back...wants his brother's girlfriend, his other brother's wife, and his brother's drunken one-night-stand/daughter of his ex-girlfriend's dad's wife's dead twin sister??

:huh:

I just....can't bring myself to believe any of this garbage.

Okay.....yeah, the show has its good moments....but it's still pretty horrible.

And what good spoiler are we speculating about? This comes from some random spoiler who has had luck "calling" various things that have happened on soaps...particularly ATWT.

The rumor revolves around sweet, innoncent Maddie and Oakdale resident songbird Gwen burying sleazeball Adam alive!! :blink: Am I the only one who thinks this whole rumor/spumor/spoiler/whatever...is just a tad bit ridiculous?!?!?!??!!

• Members

Ah! I was just about to come on and say this! I loved the storyline on Merlose when Jane and Sidney buried Richard Hart's body. Then, as they left, the camera panned down to the grave and his hand came rising from the ground. EEE! I loved it.

I would not mind this storyline at all.

• Members

Another character destryoed by JP. But what is new. I tend to believe this spoiler. I can see JP doing this. Adam is such a vital part of the Hughes and to kill him off is wrong. I am not liking the way he is being portrayed but I dont want the character dead. It should be good drama just like when JP killed off Bryant and Jennifer. Boy do I miss Bryant. :(

• Members

God it probably was. That B!TCH has ruined the show. Clearly her writing could not save AW...but TPTB still have faith in this person? Although killing off Bryant was horrible, his death scenes in the hospital with HB's Craig were insane. I still get chills. That's the only time I liked Carly & Craig together. But I will never forget that bright bright hospital room and its walls.

Archived