ATWT: Huge Gwen/Maddie/Adam Spoiler.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I said I wasnt happy with how Adam was being written. But to bring him back to the canvas and have him killed is wrong! JP is hack. I am sure the ratings will spike but at what cost. Losing another key character to Oakdale who had many ties. If written right Adam could have been the next generations of Hughes.

• Members

First, JP brings the character of Adam back and destroys him. And now she's killing him off. If that doesn't spell HACK, then I don't know what does.

This is so reminiscent of what that hack Ellen Weston did to Ben Reade on GL.

• Members

This all just makes no sense at all number one you kill Adam that is one cast member, and if you have Maddie and Gwen doing the deed that is another two cast members, I really don't think JP is willing to get rid of the great talent of Jen Landon or Alex Chando, but if this happens she will have to because we the viewers would be seeing Gwen and Maddie do the crimes, there would be no way out of it. Something just does not add up here.

• Members

Also I don't think it has been confirmed anywhere that Adam is dead or not, he could be buried alive or something like that, it's not like that has never happened before.

And I would still love to know how Luke is involved in this? because his name was included in the names of the people involved in this storyline. It was Will/Gwen/Adam/Jade/Luke/Tom/Margo/Casey/Maddie.

Also does anyone know what week this all starts??

• Members

I am not totally sure either I am just going back to the SID or SOD spoilers for Feb Sweeps that said all these characters would be in this storyline, but like you I just have no idea how Luke would even fit into it, unless something happens later this week or next that would make him included in it somehow.

Archived