ATWT: Huge Gwen/Maddie/Adam Spoiler.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From another source, Gwen and Maddie will attack Adam, this happens next week. This is just so out of character for both of them, I really hope there is a reason behind it. and Dang it I wanted a mystery to come out of all of this, this kind of spoiler makes me think there won't be any kind of mystery at all. :(

• Members

Everyone keeps bringing up the idea that Adam'll force himself on Gwen....which is just retarded...but I am definitely beginning to think that Iris attacks Adam...either that or, like many have said, some of Casey's fellow gamblers.....and Maddie/Gwen think Adam is dead and either Casey/Will did it so they bury him..

:huh:

I don't know. All I do know is that Jean Passante is COMPLETELY RUINING this show!!!

• Members

Yeah several people are speculating on that being what happens but I dont know. I wish there was more info out about other than "Maddie and Gwen attack Adam" the only thing that confuses me is the pictures. I just dont know its all confusing becuase the way Jennifer Landon talked it sounded like Gwen was the one that did something to Adam, but then there are two spoilers that say both Maddie and Gwen attack him. And from the pictures it looks like Adam is killed in the woods and I dont know if he would just randomly take Gwen out their and rape her or something, and it just sounds to convinent that Maddie would randomly be walking in the woods at night and stumble across it. It just doesnt seem right but him forcing himself on her is the only way I can ever see Gwen hurting somone is if it was self defence.

• Members

Ok, I have a new theory, lol, what's new right?? Anyway maybe Gwen and Maddie just randomly attach Adam before the stuff that happens in the woods, and Gwen and Maddie find Adam's body laying there and they think that Will or Casey was the person that did it, so they hide the body(which would be the evidence) to the crime. Just a thought anyway.

I am only saying this because Gwen catches Adam on the run on Friday's show, so maybe to stop him they just sort of attach him, but nothing like what is going to happen later in the woods. If all this happens then there would still be a mystery of who killed Adam and left him in the woods. JP said there was a mystery this month, and if it is just Gwen and Maddie killing him and burying him there is no mystery at all there.

Archived