Y&R: Tidbits from Aussie soap mag

• Members

Found this at SC board. :)

Just pull the trigger. <_<

She sees no end to the Greugeon Art story, eh? Can't blame her if she wanted to bail, giving that her character is stuck in one of the stupidest storyline ever, with one of the blandest actor ever.

It really doesn't matter which way they go from me.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don Diamont's latest SL has confirmed what I long thought -- Brad is, at best, a supporting character.

I mean, I've made fun of The Swoop and TGVN over the years but, even when their story is total piss, they have presence and charisma and they work it. I wouldn't like to watch Y&R if they weren't on the canvas.

Brad? Eh. The Brad in a Cage stuff was good and all but I could honestly live without him and his abs and that effing RELIQUARY.

Whatever one might think about Amelia Heinle, that is a very classy thing of her to offer to do. A job is a job, after all.

• Members
I'm glad to see she knows her place. And I mean that in a nice way

WORD and I'm definitely not joking. I hate the way she's always trumpeting Phylick, not because she shouldn't, that is her story but I just don't like it. And I want that kid to be Jack's so bad.

BTW crc is Awesome! I just wanted to say that.

• Members

I love Amelia Heinle and I feel so bad for her and the character of Victoria in general. Nick is a very dull character played by a mediocre actor, yet Victoria (in both incarnations) is the black sheep of the Newman family. I don't understand it! Even Don Diamont, a 10 year vet, can't hold his own against Heinle.

When she first arrived Jack Smith was doing that awful European Earth Mama crap, now her personality is stronger, but she has no story. If Latham would write her like she did when Vic found out Brad kissed Sharon, Heinle would be kicking ass. I hope before Heather Tom returns she gets a chance to really show what she can do.

• Members

Seriously.

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jan 22 2007, 02:42 PM)
Even Don Diamont, a 10 year vet, can't hold his own against Heinle.

He started on Y&R in 1985, and left in 1996. He later returned in 1998, and has been "gracing" our screens since. So, technically he's been on Y&R for two decades.

• Members

I think Amelia is a compotent actress, but Victoria is just not her role. As for Heather putting up with the way Victoria is written now, well, she put up with the crap OLTL was dishing at her for most of her time on that show.

I love Michelle and all, but she needs to realize Phick sucks and we're not interested in that anymore.

As for Kimberlin Brown back, if it's true, it's only a matter of time before LML turns her character into a cartoon villian. :rolleyes:

• Members

Yes, but it was definitely better than what she would be getting now.

I still like them. But the writing for them sucks.

It would be Sugar, and she is already a cartoon. Not to take attn. from the stupidity of Sheila looking like Phyllis, but what about SUGAR LOOKING EXACTLY LIKE SHEILA. Oh yes, and she had a horrible scratchy throat so we could tell the difference :rolleyes::lol:

Archived