DAYS: CDN TV Guide spoilers

Angie79

• Members

I think Swillow is lying. She's deranged and has a sick jealousy of Claire, so it would make sense for her to fake a pregnancy. She thinks she will trap Shawn this way, and she'll have access to what she thinks is money.

I sincerely hope the writers will not do a forced Shawn/Willow marriage. Maybe she and Philip will get married for convienience and take on Shawn and Belle. If the show insists on keeping this sh!tty character around, that's what I'd like to see.

At least the writers are keeping Bo in character. He protected Chelsea when she ran down Zach, now he's helping Shawn leave the country. I love Bo, but he can be a real dimbulb sometimes. :lol:

• Members

That's it. I now fully believe Willow is Jan Spears.

I sure hope this is not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr.....this is just like what JAN did a few years ago. I think I remember her telling Belle she was pregnant with Shawn's baby but she really wasn't.

• Members
hat's it. I now fully believe Willow is Jan Spears.

I sure hope this is not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrr.....this is just like what JAN did a few years ago. I think I remember her telling Belle she was pregnant with Shawn's baby but she really wasn't.

GIVE IT UP! Willow wasn't, isn't, and will never be Jan Spears. And it's totally different than what happened with Jan in 2001. Shawn chose to say that he was the father of Jan's baby to save her the embarrassment of people finding out she was raped. Because of his kindness, Jan, in return, fell in love with Shawn and eventually believed in her sick twisted mind that it was his baby. That's nothing like what is going on with Willow. Willow is either really pregnant to Shawn, she's pregnant with another man's baby, or she's just flat out lying. I'm loving it!

• Members
GIVE IT UP! Willow wasn't, isn't, and will never be Jan Spears. And it's totally different than what happened with Jan in 2001. Shawn chose to say that he was the father of Jan's baby to save her the embarrassment of people finding out she was raped. Because of his kindness, Jan, in return, fell in love with Shawn and eventually believed in her sick twisted mind that it was his baby. That's nothing like what is going on with Willow. Willow is either really pregnant to Shawn, she's pregnant with another man's baby, or she's just flat out lying. I'm loving it!

I want to give it up, bu I'm just saying what I think. I hope I'm as wrong as ever though! I want to be wrong! I just want that nasty rumour to be a fans wishful thinking for ways to get Jan back.

And, FYI, I wasn't talking about 2001-2002. I was talking about 2004 when Jan lied to Belle saying she was pregnant with Shawn's baby or something like that. Mabye I heard Jan wrong, but that is what she sounded like she said.

I don't want to get into another Willow is Jan discussion with you! I'm quite sick of it.

So, both of us should just hope Willow stays Willow Stark. :)

Archived